Chapter 14

When Anadil was hard to be seen, Sirius sighed and closed the door.

"I think the three can tell you a bit about her" Dumbledore said with a smile and left with McGonagall who gave him a disapproving look.

"Just so you know it's his plan", McGonagall said before she followed Dumbledore out of the office.

"You three can tell us everything, right?" Sirius asked the three looked at eachother then nodded, the adults looked at eachother, and started to throw questions at them.

"Is she smart?"

"When did you meet her?"

"Is she caring?"

"Is she like Remus or Sirius?"

"Is she popular here at Hogwarts?"

"Is she like Regulus? Just curious"

"Have she ever hexed a first year?"

"What's her relationship status?"

"Does she have any past with students?"

"Is she dating Oliver Wood?"

"Hold it!" Hermione shouted and they stopped talking to look at her.

"Can you ask it slowly and please it'll be a lot of help, if you'll ask us one by one" Hermione said and they smiled sheepishly at her, "And now that that's settled, what's the first question?" She continued and Mary smiled.

"Is she like Regulus? In any way of course" Mary said and the three gave eachother hesitant glances.

"Mary, 'course she's not like Regulus" Sirius said, as he glared at Mary.

"I'm just curious Sirius, he was the one who raised Anadil" Mary said, then looked at the three, "If you don't—".

"No it's fine— It's just that— we don't know Regulus that much we heard stories, but the first time that we ever so him was at the station" Hermione said with a sad smile.

"But from what we can gather he's a nice Uncle— Bloody Hell, do you know that they went to Germany last summer?" Ron said and Harry smiled.

"From what Ani said, Regulus cares more about her", Harry said.

"Is she like Remus or Sirius?" Marlene asked, Sirius smirked at Remus and Remus rolled his eyes, they heard the three chuckle and they averted their gaze back to them.

"Well it's funny to be honest", Hermione said with a chuckle.

"She's very much like Uncle Moony, but" Harry said stopping to add some suspense.

"But?" The whole room questioned and it made the three laugh.

"But when she wants to she can be like Uncle Padfoot" Harry continued and they nodded.

"Is she popular here at Hogwarts?" James asked, and Harry smiled.

"By popular what do you mean? Boys and girls? Or you know the fact that she's a part of one of the most Noble names" Harry said.

"All?" James said and the three took a deep breath.

"Other houses line up, outside the eagle knocker every Valentine's just to see her" Hermione said and the two boys beside her laughed.

"Remember the cupids last year? The one that Lockhart did?" Ron asked and Harry cracked up ones more.

"'Course, more than a dozen went up to her that day" Harry said with a sigh, the questions continued and the three answered them with ease.