༄ 𝟏𝟕 ༄

Sun beaming through the curtains woke you, and you groaned and rubbed your eyes.

Shit.

You take a quick glance around and remember where you are. You were drunk last night, but not that drunk. You're alone in the room, so you assume Eren's up already.

I should go home. I should go get Annie too. You climb off the bed and grab your dress that was still on the nightstand, quickly changing into it. On the way out of the room, you catch a glance of yourself in the mirror on the wall. Your hair was all over the place and you're makeup was smudged.

You wiped under your eyes and smoothed out your hair before exiting. You walk down the hallway to the room Annie slept in last night, but when you open the door it's empty.

Huh. She must have left. Maybe i'll send her a text to make sure she got home safe.

As you make your way down the stairs, you hear chatting from the kitchen.

Annie and Jean sit at the counter, eating breakfast, while Connie cooks and Armin leans against the cabinet.

"Well look who's finally up!" Connie calls out to you as he maneuvers scrambled eggs with a spatula. "Hungry?" You nod.

"How'd you sleep?" Jean asks, pulling up a chair between him and Annie.

"Oh, I bet she slept great in Jaegar's bed." Connie mutters. Armin smacks his arm.

You roll your eyes. "Against my will. I slept fine, thank you Jean."

Armin hands you a plate of food and you sit down, glancing at Annie.

She rubs her head as she stuffs bites of pancake into her mouth.

"You okay?" You ask.

She nods. "Hangover."

You jump as the back door slams from behind you, and Eren walks through, clearly upset. He plops down on the couch and tosses his phone beside him, and lets out a huff.

"Woah, what's his deal." Annie mutters, taking a drink from her glass of orange juice.

"Was that your dad?" Armin asked, looking concerned. Eren nodded and ran his hand through his hair. He glanced over at Armins expression, and adds, "but it's nothing serious, don't worry about it."

Armin nods and takes Annie's plate to put in the sink. "Well i've gotta work soon. Do you guys want me to drive you home?"

"Just take Annie. I'll take Y/n home after we talk."

You stop chewing at Eren's words. Annie and Connie both look at you with a smirk. What do we have to talk about?

Annie leaves with Armin to head back, and Connie heads upstairs. You eat quickly and hand your plate to Jean, thanking him.

"No problem. Hey, Y/n? I just wanted to say-"

"Hurry up, Y/n. I don't have all day." Eren yells from the hall as he grabs his keys and jacket. He shares a stern look with Jean as he opens the door.

Jean scratches his head. "Never mind. I'll see you around."

"O-okay." You wanted to know what he was going to say to you, but you figured it was better to leave it for now. Instead, you were more concerned at what Eren would say to you.

Maybe he wants to discuss last night. He'd probably tell me he didn't mean anything by it and it was just the moment. Or that he wants to make it clear out relationship is purely sexual.

But could that be considered the heat of the moment? He's never acted that way before.

You follow the tall brunette to his car and get in the passenger seat. The interior of the car smelled like him, and it hit you like a wave as you climbed in. He started the car and pulled out of the driveway of the frat house.

He didn't say anything at first, his finger lightly tapping the top of the steering wheel. You looked at your feet and wondered how long this weird silence would last, but then he spoke up.

"Are you free this Saturday?"

Your eyes moved to look at him in surprise. He noticed and glanced over at you. "Im not asking you out, dumbass. Just answer the question."

You looked back at the front of the car and rolled your eyes. "Maybe. For what?" 

You noticed his finger start to tap faster. "I need you to come with me somewhere. To, my uh, dads anniversary dinner."

Your eyes widen in shock once more. "Your dads anniversary dinner? Why me?"

"My old man is always nagging me to get a girlfriend, and I don't want to deal with it. I also don't want to bring someone I can't trust to be civilized."

You fake grin and grab his free hand. "Awww, Eren. You could've at least taken me to dinner before I meet your parents."

He rolls his eyes and pulls his hand from your grasp. "Shut up. So will you?"

You chuckle and lean back in your seat. "Alright."

"I'll pick you up at 7. And wear something nice. Like that green slip dress you have."

You sigh. "Yes, my love." He rolls his eyes again and you laugh.

-

hey sorry i haven't updated recently lol but heres a filler kinda ill update within a week