Chapter Nine - Kinsley

Kinsley~

My knees were weak and my thighs were still throbbing as Dane and I took a seat at a restaurant a few blocks away for lunch.

We had finished discussing the placement of the paintings after Tyson left, but my skin was still flushed and buzzing with electricity after our intimate moment in the pink room. I could still feel their hands on me, I could still feel their muscles contracting around me and their lips against my skin. It was the best thing I'd ever felt and now everything else seemed bland and dull by comparison.

Once I had admitted that I'd skipped lunch to come and meet him, Dane insisted that we go get a bite to eat and I agreed, partially because I wasn't ready to end our time together, and partially because my need to please him was starting to become stronger and stronger the more I was around him. Pleasing him was something I hungered for and my body viscerally reacted every time he praised me. It was a type of satisfaction that I never knew I needed, but was now addicted to.

Dane's status was evident and he exuded power as we took our seats at the restaurant. He was completely unfazed by the eyes on him and the attention he received everywhere he went, mostly because his eyes never left me.

"Everyone's staring at us." I said with a small smile, trying to become invisible under their heated stares.

"So what?" Dane said, shrugging away the attention.

"I'm just not used to people staring at me." I said, tucking some hair behind my ear.

Dane shot me a flirty smile and rested his hand on mine as he spoke.

"No, you just now started noticing that people stare at you. Do you even realize how many men turned their heads as you walked by at the club a few nights ago, or when you walked into this restaurant? You're fucking gorgeous Kinsley."

Dane's words were smooth as silk and wrapped around me like a blanket of confidence that seemed to help me sit up a little straighter in my chair.

"Thank you." I said softly, melting every time he shot me his panty dropping smile that pushed at one cheek and showed off his perfect teeth.

We made small talk for a while, asking each other about work and friends and what we like to do in our free time, typical get-to-know-you questions as we finished our lunch, but my mind was distracted - my mind was still in the pink room.

Eventually there was a lull in the conversation and I couldn't stop myself from asking the questions that I desperately needed the answers to.

"So you and Tyson. You're pretty close right?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"Practically brothers." Dane replied.

"And you share everything?"

Dane's smile turned mischievous and he took a sip of his drink before he answered me.

"Most things, yes."

"And you both are wanting to share...me?" I needed confirmation. I needed to hear him say the words so I didn't feel crazy because this was unlike anything I'd ever experienced, or even heard of for that matter.

"I want Tyson to be part of the conversation when we go over specific details, but to answer your question and alleviate any confusion...yes. Tyson and I would like to share you, Kinsley."

His words washed over me and sent a mixture of relief and excitement through my veins.

"But only for one night." I repeated Adriana's words, needing confirmation of that as well in order to manage my own expectations.