The Chat

From the marina to Gulf's office, Mew was smiling throughout the way. Happy and feeling content with his life, the same goes for Gulf who was happy with his current lifestyle.

"Don't forget that we have an appointment with the doctor regarding our surrogacy," said Mew as he reminds Gulf about their appointment.

"Okay, I will clear my schedule for tomorrow afternoon" reply Gulf as he texts his assistance.

It didn't surprise Gulf a bit if things will go fast as Mew was someone who will get things done as soon as he wants and if it's about their family, it definitely is his top priority in which in an instant will be delivery.

That's what he loves Mew the most like right now, sending him to his office without being told. Not just that but every single little thing that he knows about him which melts Gulf's heart.

"We've arrived," said Mew as he parked his car in front of Gulf's office.

"Okay, thank you for the ride," said Gulf as he packed his stuff.

"Oh tee-rak, there's something I need to tell you," said Mew as he still debating himself whether to spill the beans or no.

'If I don't and he finds out. For sure, my head will be on a silver platter. Know what, better tell before I die. There's nothing scarier than my own wife' said Mew's inner conscious reminding him to be clever for once.

"Yes, what is it?" asked Gulf looking puzzled.

"Give me a second, I need to retrieve the photo," said Mew as he retrieved the deleted photo then turn his phone to Gulf.

"Viagra? Why are you showing me this?" asked Gulf as he looks at Mew seeking for an answer.

"This picture was being sent to me by A-Wut the night before I rushed over to your yacht"

"Wait! So you're saying that"

"Yes tee-rak, we were at it like a rabbit because of this booster"

"The fuck! No wonder my body was on fire" murmur Gulf.

"Thank you for the information khun phi," said Gulf as he leans forwards towards Mew, eyes filled with love.

"Bye khun pi, I love you" reply Gulf as he peck Mew's lips before he exits the car.

"Bye yai nong, I love you too" reply Mew while looking lovingly at his husband.

As soon as Gulf walk towards his office, his expression turns 360 degrees from loving and smiley to a stoic business-like expression as he walks over to his room.

"Morning boss, here's your file. The urgent ones" said Gulf's assistant, Mai, as she places the files neatly in front of Gulf then he turn around and exit the room.

"Hmm, this is the downfall for being the owner" exhale Gulf loudly as he dives in his piles of workload.

It was almost lunchtime and Gulf who was busy signing, read, and reject some of the files finally take a breather from reading the important pile of files that was seated in front of him.

"Urghh, my muscle feel sore. What is he doing now?" asked Gulf to himself as he grabs his phone and text Mew.

Gulf: Khun pi, what are you doing?

Gulf: Are you busy?

Gulf: Did you eat your lunch?

Gulf: Wanna grab lunch together?

"Is he busy?" asked Gulf to himself as he looks at his phone.

"Hmm, should I pay him a visit?" asked Gulf again to himself.

"Wait! I need to ask something from that old geezer" said Gulf to himself as he starts to text A-Wut.

Gulf: Uncle. Be truthful to me did you put something in my wine? Or do anything to spike my wine when we all at my yacht by the Andaman Sea?

A-Wut: Wine?

A-Wut: Spike?

A-Wut: Yacht by the Andaman Sea?

A-Wut: Boy, you got to be tripping

Gulf: UNCLE! This isn't funny! I was knock out that time. What did you do?

A-Wut: Nothing towards your wine nor spike it. I'm not that low son, I wouldn't do that to you. That's just not my style

Gulf: That's why I'm asking. Wait let me make a group chat for us"

*Group Name: What happened in my Yacht*

Gulf: Now explain to me did any of you two geezer put something in my wine while we're all at my yacht by the Andaman Sea?

Pete: Yo! Gulf! Pho! Wassup.

Pete: Gulf that's rude for asking a question without greetings. We have been through this throughout our university period Gulf, it seems like I need to teach you again.

Gulf: Cut the crap and answer my question!

A-Wut: Okay, okay. Calm down, boys. I'll tell you everything.

Gulf: Oh you better.

A-Wut: Boy, that attitude won't get you anything.

Gulf: Tell me faster.

A-Wut: Did you drink tea that morning?

Gulf: Yes why?

A-Wut: Hahahaha. No wonder!

Gulf: What is it?

Pete: Clearly we didn't do anything because you, yourself take the initiative to use the tea bag that contains Viagra in.

Gulf: What the fuck you put Viagra in my tea?

A-Wut: To spice things up for you two *wink emoji*

Gulf: We both doesn't need your help in that department.

Gulf: No wonder, there are only 2 tea bags in the container and the cover was different from the original cover. Here, I thought that it's a new brand or something but it's just you two. SMH.

Pete: Pewwet! Hohoho someone has been wilding it out at the Andaman Sea.

Gulf: Wait! One more question. Who's idea is this?

A-Wut: Pete

Pete: Pho

A-Wut: It's him.

Pete: Don't lie pho!

A-Wut: It's Pete

Pete: It's pho

Gulf: You two seriously, unbelievable. Whatever demon.

Gulf: Anyway, the Viagra in tea is a brilliant idea. Never have I ever think of that. So I'll let this slide. Okay, then. Bye!

-Gulf has left the chat-

"Wait! Is Mew still busy?" asked Gulf to himself as he opens his chat.

"Hmm, still no reply. Then if he's busy, I'll definitely pay him a visit and buy him lunch" answer Gulf to himself as he stands up from his chair and head over to Pete's room.

"Pete, give me your car key, don't worry I'll be back before our meeting," said Gulf as he walks inside Pete's room without knocking.

"Here, people in love sure stink," said Pete as he hands over his car keys to Gulf while giving him a suspicious stare.

"Whatever," said Gulf as he walks out of the room and head over to the VIP parking lot. Gulf drives over to the nearest restaurant and packs some Japanese food for them both before he head over to the hospital.