Plans

Hoseok went out for a run, HANGSANG's new album would be dropping soon and this is when Yoongi walked into Hoseok's place. Taehyung was already awake, waiting, sitting on Hoseok's kitchen chair, having some juice. 

"Morning", Taehyung said. Hoseok had a left a note for the younger, so he was ready, he told himself he was at least. "Morning", Yoongi sat down across from him. "I brought some breakfast", Yoongi took out some fresh bread. "Thanks", Taehyung felt the air change. 

"Look...I-"

"Stop", the younger quickly interrupted. Yoongi was confused. "You're sorry and I'm sorry, we don't have to talk about-"

"If that's what you want..." the older was taken aback, he had a whole speech ready so to say. 

"Can we start over?" Yoongi asked. Taehyung took bite a piece from the bread, "I just don't want to be sad over you".

"It'll be different!" Yoongi said quickly, "I- I want it to be different this time". 

Taehyung put the bread down, "Gucci wants me to be a model and I was really ready to start my life again, I mean I had to stop going to school-"

"I'm sorry Taehyung, I really am". Taehyung shook his head, Yoongi still wasn't going to admit that he's married. So the younger said, "I mean...I wouldn't mind trying but...we have to be honest" and Yoongi nodded, "I agree, I think we failed on communication". 

It took everything in Taehyung to not yell out that he knows Yoongi is married. 

Yoongi took off his beanie,"You uh, should come to the show you know? You could tell people about the incident-" Taehyung was ready to snap, "The weed thing?" Yoongi nodded his head, "Just so people don't think you're a pothead". 

Taehyung crossed his arms, "There's nothing wrong with that". Yoongi sighed, "Look, I just want you to be there, I want you". The younger had his head down, it wasn't fair that he was so weak with Yoongi. 

The younger began to shake his leg, "I'll go, but would we go together or?" Yoongi noticed how Taehyung tensed up, he noticed everything about him, "Sure, if that will make you more comfortable". 

"It would", Taehyung said. 

Yoongi stood up, "I'll pick you up tomorrow then", he placed a small kiss on Taehyung's cheek. "I missed you". 

Taehyung felt his breathe hitch, having Yoongi so close to him again felt so...overwhelming. The way Yoongi smelled to the way he kissed, it drove Taehyung insane. As Yoongi pulled away he smiled, "Get pretty", he said as he was walking out. Taehyung was left with his mouth wide open. 

"Get pretty", Taehyung mocked how Yoongi sounded. 

But Taehyung was ready, he knew what he had was going according to plan.