Wisp Hurt/Comfort (Kinda?)

A/N, In this specific chapter, the minors of the SMP are platonically married and then Business Bay without Tommy is platonically married. And the 8 are close friends.

"Hbomb!" Said man turns to face Tommy as the younger exclaims his name. 
"What's up?" Hbomb asks, slightly wary of the approaching teen. He's heard too many stories of the kid and his time on the Dream SMP to not be wary of what the boy might want. 
"Have you seen Wisp? We can't fucking find him anywhere."
Hbomb blinks, surprised. "Oh. He said he was going back home." 
"Thanks bitch!" Tommy runs off, but not before waving. 
"We?" Hbomb wonders aloud, before shrugging and moving on to go annoy Fundy. 

"Bitches! He's at home! Let's go!" Tommy exclaims as soon as he nears his friends. 
"Are you sure Toms? I don't think Michael will appreciate it if we get home and then have to leave him again to find Wisp." Ranboo asks, offering his hand to his blond platonic husband. 
"I'm fucking positive! Hbomb said the Wisp said that he was going home." Tommy reassures. 
"Lets head back then. Wisp seemed upset all through MCC. Especially at Scott and Hbomb because of what they did." Deo suggests.
They start the trek to the portal that will take then to their private server. But they are intercepted by Wilbur, Philza, Jack, Fundy, and Techno (who didn't participate today). 
"What do you guys want?" Tubbo asks darkly, glowering at the group of people. 
"We just want to talk. And we thought Wispexe might be with you, so we wanted to congratulate our old friend." Philza explains, and that pisses Tommy off.
"Wisp isn't your friend! You pressured him into joining your faction when we were like, 14, 16! And you didn't even care about him!" 
"Tommy-" Wilbur starts, but Purpled cuts him off from Tubbo's side. 
"We're going home, so just leave us the fuck alone." 
The group of 7 passes the other group easily, and without protest. 
When they get home, Tommy instantly rushes to find Wisp. He finds him in his room, curled into a ball in the middle of his bed. 
He walks over quietly, and sits carefully beside Wisp. Wisp unfurls a bit to look up at him, before going back to his previous position.
"Can you tell me what's wrong, Wispy?" Tommy asks quietly, patiently waiting for his response. 
"We won MCC, right? But Scott and Hbomb cheated. So, that means SoliditaryGaming and I cheated as well by association. We didn't rightfully earn that win." 
"I'm sorry buddy. None of that was your fault though. It was Scott's and Hbomb's, the pussies. They weren't man enough to rely on your skills and theirs. That is solely their fault." 
"Then why do I feel so bad for what they did?" 
"Thats cause they made you a fucking unwitting accomplice. And thats all on them. You did nothing wrong. You played right, and you played hard. You popped off, and was sp fucking poggers."
Wisp sits up slowly, looking Tommy straight in his eyes. 
"Really?" 
Tommy smirks. "Really, Wispy." 
A childlike grin grows on Wisp's face. Tommy softens at that. 
"Lets go to our respective platonic husbands, yeah?" 
"Yeah, I'd like that."