Rojo

Taehyung felt like it was best fit to wear some Gucci's clothes that they had given him. Granted, he had just signed the contract 2 weeks ago and was waiting for a show to come up so he could start actually working, but in the meantime, they gave him a new wardrobe. 

He was back at his house, figuring out what to wear exactly. The finale was today...today!! Taehyung felt terrible that he left himself drift so far away from Jungkook, not just him but the friends he made along the way, Lucas, Yugyeom, and Rose. It wasn't fair to them, so Taehyung prepared 4 bouquets of flowers, one for each whether they won or not. 

Taehyung looked at himself in the mirror and realized, this was it, this is the 1st time people would see him since what the whole "weed" thing. He didn't want anyone to know how sad he was so he knew he had to fake confidence, fake that he has risen from the ashes. 

He knew he would at some point, but he hadn't yet. 

"Are you sure?" Jin smiled as Namjoon was back hugging him. 

They had already announced their relationship and Namjoon wanted his boyfriend to come to the finale of Yoongi's show. "Of course I am!"

The response was positive with some bad apples here and there but people were so excited and happy for Namjoon. "Plus, Taehyung going", Namjoon said as he let go. "Oh yeah? He told me he was just thinking about it", Jin said looking at his phone.

Namjoon shurgged, "Yoongi said that he was going". 

"Huh", Jin said as he drank his coffee. 

"No, he can't be near me or anyone apart of the show for that matter", Yoongi said to Hwasa. She yawned, "I never thought your assistant was crazy". Meanwhile Lisa shook her head, "You don't think he would mess up this day do you?"

Jaebeom stopped mid bite from his breakfast, "Now why would you think that!" 

Truth was the judges were on edge after Yoongi told them he had gotten rid of his assistant, Jimin, due to matters of him becoming too possessive. 

"Well that's why we have more body guards today", Yoongi hoped Jimin wouldn't show up. "It wouldn't be fair to the boys", Yoongi said with a bit pain. The contestants who made it thus far didn't deserve to have their day ruined by Jimin. 

-

Taehyung has finally found the perfect outfit, he was ready and time had flown by.

The finale would be live, how interesting.

Yoongi had texted him that he was on the way and Taehyung felt powerful for the 1st time in so long. Today would be the day he would come clean with everything for the sake of he's in love with a man who made him sad and he's tired of feeling low. 

The door bell rang and Yoongi had come out his car to get Taehyung, because you know, he's a gentleman. 

"Hey-" Taehyung pulled Yoongi into his home by his arm. 

"What was that for-"

And then Taehyung kissed Yoongi, hard. 

It wasn't even a makeout session, Taehyung would not give into that yet, no no, just one kiss. One kiss is all it takes to make someone feel crazy if done right.

"Okay, let's go", Taehyung opened the front door and Yoongi felt like he was on a cloud. something had gotten into Taehyung. "You look...good", Yoongi said. "Good?" The younger cocked his head as he was putting on his seat belt. "Well you look fucking hot but I don't think we're at that point are we?" Yoongi laughed.