pills • j. hossler

Requested by AJay1134

Serious Trigger Warning: This imagine contains mentions of abuse, suicide, suicidal thoughts, suicidal actions, self harm, depressive thoughts, anxiety, anxiety attacks, and panic attacks. I don't want my writing to affect anyone negatively, so please don't read anything you can't handle.

This imagine focuses on the impact of suicide on those around you and on the importance of finding who you can depend on and get help from.

Trust your friends and family and always ask for help. Get help when you need it, or even want it.

Also, a lot of my mental health focused writing gets really amazing feedback and I'm very proud of that and the impact that I am trying to have. However, please, to those who make snide comments or make fun of my characters or their experiences, please don't. Dark humor is one thing, but making direct fun of someone or something you do not understand is not okay.

No ones journey is the same. Please do not judge: on here or in real life.

Please also understand that I know this says that the Jaden and Nessa situation wasn't real, but in reality it obviously was. That is not what's important here in this, the drama. This does not reflect my personal opinions on either of them and the drama either.

Please understand that this is not necessarily about the "fanfiction", much like the rest of a lot of my work.

Thank you.

-

Dakota POV

"My depression, it makes me question

"My depression, it makes me question. La-dah-dee..." I dance around my kitchen, listening to my boyfriend and best friend's new song, "la di die" as I try to put together my 11 pm ice cream sundae.

I slept most of today after the song release party last night, so now I'm completely awake and craving something sweet. Jaden was supposed to come over when he woke up, and we were going to have a relaxing movie night in after last nights's craziness, but he hasn't said anything to me yet. So I'm making myself ice cream now.

I ordered pizza a bit ago, thinking he would show up at some point, but he hasn't. I guess that might just be mine too.

The place they had the party was loud and crowded and I don't even know where Jay went. I just eventually decided to go home alone.

I keep humming, my hips swaying as I listen and put chocolate syrup all over the large bowl of icecream. I lift my sweatshirt over my head quickly, throwing it over to the kitchen table before adding sprinkles. I faintly hear a ding from my phone, which just barely sounds above my Alexa playing the song, so I lick the spare melted chocolate ice cream off my fingers before wiping my hands on my joggers and skip over to grab the phone. I smile as I see my boyfriend's contact on the screen, the one he made in the bar that first night we met, just over six months ago.