His little ancestors were spoiled: chapter 25

Chapter 25 Perverted Fiance?

And her soft hands are making motions around his waist; the movements are completely relaxed, with no apprehension or alienation.

They were just like any other couple at the time, which gave him a warm feeling in his heart. Zhao Wanyi took the trousers to assist him in measuring his waist, then placed her hand back satisfactorily and said softly.

   "The pants are just right."

  After finishing speaking, she put the pants on her hand, and handed it to the clerk who had not recovered from the mistake, politely.

   "I want this set, please wrap it up for me."

   "Okay, you're here to pay the bill." The clerk returned to his senses, nodded hurriedly, took the clothes and turned around and went to the cashier.

Zhao Wanyi followed and took out her phone to check, only to discover that she had very little money in her phone account.

Her phone is new, and the account that uses the password to log in has just a minor adjustment. She had run out of money after purchasing books for Linman.

She was taken aback for a moment before turning around with her phone and returning to Ji Mushen. He simply removed his new suit and replaced it with his own.

He frowned and stared at her when he saw her approaching, a sharp glance at her cell phone screen, and he realised what she was coming for. "Are you not going to buy anything for me?" He asked her with a deliberate frown.

  His voice fell, Zhao Wanyi was a little embarrassed, so she smiled at him and explained.

   "We are a husband and wife, so there is no need to care about money between husband and wife."

  After she finished speaking, the man snorted coldly, and asked her with an unhappy face.

   "Since you know we are a husband and wife, Still dare to escape?" Since she understands that they are husband and wife, she dare to run away today?

"I really didn't want to escape.." 

Zhao Wanyi frowned, an irritated expression on her face as she looked at him. She actually dove into the Yellow River and was unable to clean herself up.

Zhao Wanyi was wronged and her eyes turned red. Seeing this, the expression on Ji Mushen's face changed slightly, and his eyes stopped for two seconds.

   His mood became a bit disordered because of her red eyes. He was silent for a moment, then turned his head and glanced at He Shan.

  He Shan understood, and walked hurriedly to pay the bill. Ji Mushen took a deep glance at the woman beside him, pursing his lips.

  "lets go."

  The voice fell, he turned around and walked outside the store.

   "Madam, please." He Shan walked over and reached out and made a please gesture towards Zhao Wanyi.

  Zhao Wanyi sighed, and subconsciously glanced at Lin Man, who was scared just now, but had not dared to say anything, but looked at her in surprise.

   Seeing that she was leaving, Lin Man hurriedly put down all the books in her arms, and took her hand uneasy.

   "Wan Yi... is he really your perverted fiancé?" It was really scary, no wonder Wan Yi was so afraid of him.

  And, she actually got married? Is she forced to get married?

With a few words, the perverted fiancee emerged, and the man who had just walked to the store's entrance came to a halt. Despite the fact that it was just the back, Zhao Wanyi felt a chill...

She whispered that it wasn't the case, she looked helplessly at Lin Man before softly asking.

   "You go back to the dormitory first, remember to finish reading those books, don't run around."

   "Well, then you have to be careful..." Lin Man nodded, and gave her an uneasy look.

   Zhao Wanyi smiled at her, then turned and walked out, following the man's figure.

  (End of this chapter)