Side Story 1

there was silence before they collectively sighed out of despair, perfectly in sync with each other. it was after school hours but the class was still filled with mostly boys, with a few girls rounded in the back, all with gloomy face. what could a number of teenagers do after school hours together in an empty classroom? aside from supplementary class, of course the option would always be a school club. but this time specifically, it was a secret, unofficial one; but one that was quite well-known and followed by mostly alphas and betas kids.

could you guess what these kids usually do in their club meeting?

yes. they gazed, traded, showed off photos, and gossiped about one particular, interesting, and quite intriguing topic that would always take their minds off off stress into a dreamland filled with beautiful boxy smiles and a sweet, baritone voice of a certain someone.

exactly, this was kim taehyung, the fairy teacher's fan club.

ever since the arrival of the omega teacher to their school, it had been quite a havoc between the students who were in the age of exploration, uncontrolled desires, and a full set of mood swings. it was surprising with how many boys got their heart swoon by the omega teacher, and it was more surprising how none of them had ever succeeded on wooing the said omega.

so they shared their sympathy (and pent lust) in the form of a secret fan club where they could just talked their minds openly about one shared obsession; it was actually fun that the club continued for so long.

since the members were mostly boys, they weren't quite used to girls' way of collecting information of their crush. added with how private kim taehyung was, there actually wasn't much to do in the club... until a group of third years decided to carry out the club with their creativity and started a monthly contest of 'who can bring out the most beautiful candid photo of our beloved kim taehyung'.

the four Park quartet, consisting of park seojoon, park hyungsik, park bogum, and park jihoon, all die-hard fans of the fairy teacher, were like the coordinators of the event and it was quite a success with how enthusiastic the members complying. the club members were differs; there were some pompous alphas who were so brave to gift the fairy teacher and scared him off, but there were also those little nerds and quite kids who were too shy to talk to kim taehyung--those who usually won the contest and nailed their candid photos because they had very good observant eyes.

although, the club had been in a pinch as of lately.

as the contest's name concluded, one of the criteria of the photos was to take a candid picture of kim taehyung alone. but that which was one easy criteria, had been quite hard these few months. no one knew why, but it was so damn hard to find kim taehyung alone now. there would always be snippets of broad backs, mop of black hair, huge biceps, powerful thighs, and bunny smiles on the corner of the photos taken. mr kim taehyung had spent a suspiciously, ridiculous amount of time with a certain alpha teacher who was the most recent sensational news between the students, and one of the most sour topic for a few of overzealous, moody alpha students.

choi wooshik, one of the members with the most achievements in the photo contest, even grumbled one day because of how hard to take a picture now. though, there was still some positivity in the middle of this glooms, with their beloved teacher had been gradually more cheerful and beautiful as days passed.

but it still did their hearts no good until speculations and gossips of the recent closeness between the two teachers accumulated in their meetings.

and today, when all the doors had been opened, news of a certain declaration had breached every single corners of their school, they felt like the most unluckiest, heartbroken people in the whole world.