Episode 8

The lights on the stage suddenly lightened up, revealing Tsubaki and Azusa in a military uniform. Tsubaki greeted the audience, welcoming them to the announcement event of a game called 'Panzer of the Dead.'

"Woah, they look so professional, especially Tsubaki-san. Usually, he'd goof around." Keiko said in amazement.

She and Yuusuke had attended the twins' event to support them. After introducing themselves, Tsubaki waved towards both Keiko and Yuusuke.

Yuusuke huffed. "Tsuba-nii, you bastard..."

After the event ended, Keiko and Yuusuke were escorted by a worker to Tsubaki and Azusa's dressing room.

"Good job on your work." Keiko said as she entered the room, Yuusuke following behind her.

"Arigato, imouto-chan. Come on, toast with us." Tsubaki said as he offered them a bottle of green tea each.

"But we're not involved at all." Keiko thanked Tsubaki.

"You're our imouto and brother, you guys are totally a part of this." Azusa said reassuringly. "So? Did you have fun?"

"I was super cool, wasn't I?" Tsubaki asked smugfully.

Keiko nodded her head. "You guys were super cool! I thought events like this would be lame but it's actually fun! And the way you guys promote it makes me want to buy the game."

"I'm glad to hear that. Yuusuke, don't you have anything to say?" Azusa asked.

"I'm not that interested in games like these."

"Yet you still came here. I wonder why hmm?" Tsubaki teased, causing Yuusuke to shout his name.

"By the way, when's the release date of this game?"

"I think it's being released next year. I'll get the details from Natsume."

"Natsume-san's company is making this game?"

"Yeah... I know! I'll tell him to send you a disc of the game in development."

"Is that legal?"

"Don't worry, Natsume will handle it if anything happens. I'll persuade him, so leave it to me." Tsubaki said, winking in the process.

"Anyway, you're toasting but all you've got are water and tea?" Yuusuke asked. Usually, one would toast with any kind of alcohol.

"We've got the afternoon session coming up."

"Besides, we've got an important audition, so no alcohol for us." Tsubaki continued Azusa's sentence.

"Oooo what's the important audition you're talking about?"

"Unfortunately, it's top secret so I can't tell you the title. However, it's an anime that got us into being seiyuus. The anime got the greenlight to do another series so we're auditioning for the main role." Tsubaki told them.

"More like you and not 'us'." Azusa said.

"I set out to become a seiyuu and that influences you to become one, too. So, it's the same thing, right?"

"The anime that influenced Tsuba-nii to become a seiyuu... Oh that-"

Yuusuke didn't finish his sentence as Tsubaki had closed his mouth. "I told you it's top secret, didn't I? You better not talk about it at school or anything until it's announced."

"It must be that important huh? Good luck getting the role!" said Keiko.

"Yeah. Even though I've got no real basis to say this, I'm sure about this one."