.14

Apple3.14
Are you in the mine?

While strip mining I see the message pop up from Kenma.. he was online? I guess I just didn't notice.

F/f3.14
Yeah, why?

Apple3.14
Ok good
Uhh
Would you mind like.. staying down there?
Like don't come up to the surface

F/f3.14
Uhhhhh
Oki
Sure, when I'm done I'll just keep the stuff in my inventory and I'll come up when we play later

Apple3.14
Ok
Thank you :D

F/f3.14
Np :3
But I have to get offline anyways
Class is starting soon

Apple3.14
Ok
Talk later

F/f3.14 has left the game

I hope Akaashi's right... About Kenma liking me. Because just seeing a message from this man makes feel all.. 🦋💕.. man, I'm down bad..

Now it's time for boring ole school. It sucks having math first period. Like don't get me wrong, it's not crazy hard, but it's too much thinking for 8 am. I'd rather have science or something. I'd take volleyball ball first period.. ok now I'm being dramatic, but still.

But it seems that we aren't doing anything today. So I got my switch back out of my bag and since Kenma didn't want to to come to the surface on Minecraft I just got on animal crossing.

I was terraforming my island when someone came up to me.

Oh, I know her. It's that one girl.. Abby? She's the girl who always obsesses over the volleyball guys, mainly Akaashi. He's always telling me about she leaves him notes and stuff. It's quite funny-

"Hey!" She says excited, pulling a chair in front of me.

"Um, hi?" I say back, "Need something?"

"Uh, yeah. Do you like Akaashi? Because you're always around him and talking to him, and like, touching him. Because liking him is like a BIG nono. You can't like-"

"Haha, what if I did?"

"Well, then we are going to have some problems. You better stay away from him, he's mine. And since you're in volleyball, you better not go anywhere NEAR him during the spring break trying camp next week."

"And what if I told you we're just friends, hmm?"

"I don't care if you're just friends or not, you are to close to what's mine. If you don't stop, then I might just ruin your life here. Hear me?"

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. I have better things to do than getting threatened by girl who has silly crush on my friend. By the way, it'll never happen, just saying." I say standing up, packing my things.

"Uh-! You're wrong! You don't know that! He loves me!"

"Sure." I said as I grabbed my bag and walked up to the teacher.

"What can I do for you L/n?" The teacher asked looking up from her work.

"Can I go down to my counselor miss? I need to talk to her about some volleyball things."