Propositions And Positions

"You know, 'officer,'" Silvia smirked, "You've chosen to put yourself in a very dangerous position. Getting between me and something I want is not recommended and tends to have rather... unpleasant consequences."

Russel growled at the fox woman, "I'll take my chances."

Silvia sighed, "Alright then." Following those words was a rush of wind. Silvia had closed the distance between herself and Russel in an instant. Russel was taken aback but was able to defend himself as Silvia attempted to smash the side of the lion's face with one of her feet, displaying incredible power and agility. She quickly returned her foot to the ground and extended the claws on her fingertips. She made a slash at Russel's throat which he narrowly avoided as he took a step back. But the fox only grinned in response as she kicked him square in his stomach. The lion was sent tumbling backwards several feet until he rolled into a rack holding several different pieces of ancient equipment. He rose and shook the dizziness out off his head to find Silvia standing over him, "I could kill you, but I won't. Consider this an act of mercy," She stated as stomped on his right leg causing him to roar in pain. Following that she struck one of the legs of the rack, causing it to collapse on top of Russel.

Silvia then turned to you with a calm and somewhat condescending expression as she approached you, "Now then. I feel like we got off on the wrong foot, don't you? I think you and I are both capable of having a civilized conversation."

"Capable and willing are two different things," You growled.

Silvia nodded, "A fair point, I'll grant you that. So how about this. Agree to hear me out, and I promise I won't kill your friends," She said as she eyed Hunter and Annika.

"Don't listen to her!" Hunter hissed before he cringed, still feeling the injuries that Sanders had inflicted on him.

"You can't trust her," Annika growled, but you could plainly see she was nursing a few injuries of her own.

You returned your attention to Deluma, "And what if I say no?"

"Oh, then I'll definitely kill them and beat you senseless right before I drag you back to my city and lock you in a cage," She explained with a toothy grin, "But it doesn't have to go that way. All I ask is that you hear me out. If you'll do that, then I'll guarantee their survival." You gave the vixen a weary glare, sensing your hesitation she rolled her eyes, "I'm a businesswoman. Making deals is what I do."

"If nothing else, it'll at least buy us some time. Besides, with the suit's power level as low as it is I really don't want to go head to head with her if I can avoid it..." You thought to yourself. You sighed, "Fine... I'll hear you out."

Deluma took a step forward as she eyed you a reserved smile, "We don't have to be enemies. You could come work for me."

For a moment, you forgot that nobody could see your face as you shot Silvia an incredulous glance, "Really?" You replied flatly, "Me? Work for you?" You continued raising an eyebrow as you pointed your index finger at her, "And how does that proposition work?"

Silvia gestured to the shelves, racks and tables around her, "This building is filled with human technology. It could prove to be revolutionary if I could understand how to make it work for myself."

You began moving toward Russel as you spoke to your aggressor, "And what would you use the technology for if you could get it to work?"

A small chuckle escaped the fox's muzzle, "The better question would be what wouldn't I use it for? It could legitimately change the world for us. We could use it for transportation, construction, communication!"

You scowled back at her, "And I'm sure you'd make excellent use of the weapons as well." By now you had reached the pile of hardware that Russel was trapped under. You knelt down and began to move some of the heavier objects out of the way.