47(2)

Chapter 47 The President's Hidden Marriage Little Wife 08 (2)

    The point is that when Song Jinxi was being hugged, she didn't show a bit of struggle, indicating that they were indeed a pair.

    Then, he accidentally saw the diamond rings on both of them...

    He was silent for a moment, unable to speak a word.

    He glanced at Song Jinxi regretfully, said "sorry", turned and left.

    The back figure is quite disappointed.

    Lin Xiaoxiao watched him go away, and shook her head as she watched his back.

    "He looks sad. I think he must be crying in his heart right now. I lament that he just fell in love but lost love at the same time..."

    Shen Liujue pretend to cough: "Ahem...ahem."

   She  don't understand what Shen Liujue's cough means, Lin Xiaoxiao looking at Song Jinxi again, she smiled and exclaimed: "Sister-in-law, you are very popular."

    Shen Liujue wanted to remind Lin Xiaoxiao so that she would not provoke the  Shen Liuchen. It's just that after Lin Xiaoxiao finished speaking, Shen Liuchen was unmoved, so he couldn't help but added oil to the fire.

    "Yes." He said in a relaxed tone. Seeing Song Jinxi looking towards him, he continued: "Just now when you were watching Xiaoxiao dance,  someone whistled at you, and even wanted to talk to you..."

    He didn't say anything. After that, he received a cold look from Shen Liuchen.

    Only then did Shen Liujue confirm that this cousin was targeting him.

    He hurriedly changed the subject and started to attack Lin Xiaoxiao:

    "Why didn't that kid look at you? You're not ugly and also looks good."

    Lin Xiaoxiao cut his speech indifferently, "It's better not to look at me." Right, if they like me, I will find it troublesome."

    "You don't want to fall in love?" Shen Liujue raised his eyebrows, his face was unbelieving: "Boys and girls of your age seem to be in the agitated period of youth."

    "I don't want to fall in love, how can you compare me with those immature kids?" Lin Xiaoxiao raised her chin high and glanced at Shen Liujue contemptuously: "I only want to study now."

    Shen Liujue was amused by her. Reached out and scraped her nose.

    "Liar," he said.

    On the other side, Shen Liuchen gently squeezed Song Jinxi's face.

    "Recruiting bees and butterflies." He whispered.

    Song Jinxi is also a little inexplicable, why do she accidentally provoked a peach blossom when she was in a trance?

    She looked at Shen Liuchen with an innocent look.

    "Actually, even if you don't come, I can solve him." She said.

    Before she finished her words, Shen Liujue on one side interrupted and said, "How can this be the same? Liuchen is defending his sovereignty, and it is different from you taking the initiative to drive people away."

    Shen Liuchen didn't even look at him, and hugged her. Song Jinxi walked straight forward.

    "Anyway, you shouldn't pinch my face just now. I can't be blamed at all for this. It's not my fault to look so good!" Song Jinxi is righteous, not ashamed of her shameless remarks.