「 𝟏 」

◈•••••••‧͙⁺˚*・༓♛༓・*˚⁺‧͙•••••••◈

Always you had been alone. Independent from a young age. Taking care of yourself became a habit when you were little, which leads to your current age.

You're twenty-two years old and have been roaming the streets for work.

Luckily, you had an interview at a small café close to your apartment complex.

So that's where you're headed at this moment. You woke up, took a nice shower, did your hair and makeup as best as you could, and chose your most fancy outfit to wear. You put so much effort into it for this job, even if it's a simple workplace, you wanted to get the position for sure.

You finally reach the shop and open the door. Immediately, the scent of coffee hits your nostrils, and instantly, you feel at ease. The shop is decorated cutely. The floor is a rich, dark brown, the walls are creamy vanilla, and at best, the atmosphere is peaceful.

Confidently, you walk straight to the counter.

"Hi, I'm Y/N. I came in for the opening position." You explain to one of the employees.

The girl behind the counter scoffs at your words.

"The job has been taken, sorry," she fake smiles and rolls her eyes.

You honestly have no clue why she's acting like this. You didn't come off rude so why is she? Now, you're pissed.

"I don't understand why you're being such a bitch. All I asked was about the open job." You cross your arms over your chest.

Her cheeks fire up red with anger. "Either buy something or leave the store." She bites her tongue, knowing if she slips up, she'll get fired.

You smile at that, and she only gets more pissed off.

"Give me a black coffee with a bagel." You tell her, opening up your purse to get your cash out.

You act like you're going to hand her the money but drop it on the counter for her to grab herself.

She grits her teeth and gets your order. She swipes the money off the countertop before dropping it into the cash register. You watch her closely, making sure she doesn't do anything to your order. She doesn't thankfully. She comes back seconds later and places down the coffee and bagel. You grab your order and wave a fake goodbye as you leave the store.

You step back onto the streets, and once past the store window, you frown. You got all dressed up for this, and the job was already taken. You aren't mad at the girl anymore, just upset with the spot being filled. You sigh and walk around the city, spending the rest of the day searching for a job, but unfortunately, none are available.

You're starting to head back home when the sun begins to set, but you heard about a club while out in the city today, so you think why the hell not?

Finding the club was easy, considering that a fair amount of people were waiting outside of the building to get inside. You decide to take your chances and wait it out too. Besides, you don't have to wake up early for a job you don't have, so the night is all yours.

◈•••••••‧͙⁺˚*・༓♛༓・*˚⁺‧͙•••••••◈

It wasn't a long wait, but once you pass through the entrance, you see why it took a little while to get inside. The inside is full of people.

Music is blasting, and lights are flashing around the nightclub. People are dancing on one another, groping each other like hungry animals craving anything and everything that involves sexual contact. Seeing such a sight makes you decide to take your chances with the bar crowd instead.