Chapter 62

It not that Gu Yuan never join a crew for filming before. She joined the crew twenty-five years ago. But it did not work out after a few shots. She always fainted and had to go to the doctor. At last, she didn't get out of the hospital.

    It was lucky and rare for her to have the opportunity to join the crew again.

    In the past two decades, the world has changed a lot. Various equipment in the crew was different from before due to the technology has changed. Those photography equipment and small aeroplanes are all she has never seen before, but the clapperboard is the same as before.

    She came earlier, and Nie Yu personally sent her to the company himself.

    When Nie Yu left, she also specifically told him that she wants to treat herself as a sophomore rookie to enter the entertainment circle, so don't think about using his power to open the way for her.

    Nie Yu seemed to be listening, touched his nose and looked at the scene outside: "Of course I won't."

    Gu Yuan always felt that her son had something to hide from her, but when she first joined the crew, there were too many new things to handle, and she didn't even bother to think about these things.

    Luo Juntian also came early in the morning and told her a lot of things. He advises her to buy milk tea for the crew at noon, even the most common field workers. Things can go smoothly if they have a good relationship with others. After hearing it, Gu Yuan felt deeply moved and repeatedly said yes.

On this day, Gu Yuan's play was a scene in which the heroine entered the court from a mountain village. The scene was relatively large and involved other girls, including Lin Lu and several other well-known actresses.

    The actresses are somewhat unconvinced with Gu Yuan. After all, they can be regarded as an actress with a certain amount of fans. As a result, they are now acting with a newcomer who is not well-known. Who can convince them?

    Gu Yuan understands their thoughts, and there is nothing to say at the moment. She tries her best to do her own thing and incorporates her feelings about filming into the play.

    Thanks to Luo Juntian's help in recent days, she has a good grasp of this role. After a few scenes, the demanding Ning Sanyue didn't even call the card.

    Several other female partners watched with cold eyes, and the disdain  in their eyes slowly faded.

Although this little girl was young, once the filming start, she was completely transformed into a person in the play. Her eyes and lines fully interpret the anxiety and anticipation of Xuan Ji, who has just entered the court.

    After one day's filming, Gu Yuan could feel that the people around her had changed a lot. Ning Sanyue also appreciated the look in his own eyes. She feels that she has performed well, and she feels very comfortable at the moment.

    At this time, it was dark, and there was no scene tonight. Director Ning Sanyue came over and said a few words to Gu Yuan and left. The crew was also packing up. At this time, the producer came over and started shouting and waiting to go together for dinner. He said that today is the first day of shooting and they should celebrate it and have fun together. He also emphasized: "Director Wang is also going."

    Director Wang is the deputy director of "The Legend of Xuan Ji". Some said that he was a relative of the CEO of Xingying Entertainment. He is a powerful person and has access to all.

    Many female celebrities play concubine in the drama, who is pretentious. They didn't plan to go, but they all agreed upon hearing the producer words.