~moving in~

It was a Tuesday afternoon me and my mom were on a plane ride down to Atlanta Georgia from California

It was a Tuesday afternoon me and my mom were on a plane ride down to Atlanta Georgia from California . We arrived there at 5:30pm .
"come on the cars outside"my mom said to me . we got in the car and started to talk about our plan for Atlanta.

"so mom what school am i going to?" "west valley high school" "ok sounds like a good school" i'm not lying it did sound like a good school but i'm just a little scared of going to a new school almost at the end of sophomore year .

we arrived at the new house in about a hour or so.
it was so much bigger then our other house one i stared at it for about 2 minutes just looking at the front and already loving it.my mom started to talk but i didn't really listen until she said my name.

"ellie" my mom said "yea mom" "can you get the suitcases out of the backseat?" "yea of course" i started to walk to the car to get as much as i could.

i got about two suitcases out of the back when i heard some teenager boys they looked around my age. "miguel you suck just kick harder" " i'm tired ok" the boy i'm guessing is miguel responded "whatever i'm leaving i got to go" a different boy said
"whatever i'm coming" miguel said .now it was just the boy with a red mohawk.

i looked away from him before he could look back at me. "ELLIE COME ON WHATS TAKING FOREVER" "coming mom"i yelled back . i rolled the suitcases in the front door . i dropped them as soon as i saw the inside. it was gorgeous !! more prettier then the other one.

"go upstairs to the second door on the left that's your room" " ok i'll be upstairs"i got to my room and it was BIG. i started to put all my things away and put my room together.i got all done and i loved the way it looked.

i got all done and i loved the way it looked

after i was done my mom called me downstairs "ellie come downstairs please " "yea ok coming" i walk downstairs not knowing why my mom wanted me downstairs

after i was done my mom called me downstairs "ellie come downstairs please " "yea ok coming" i walk downstairs not knowing why my mom wanted me downstairs. when i get there i see my mom talking to someone at the door. "hey mom what's up?" "meet the next door neighbors" "hi i'm ellie"i said to the lady standing at my door with the mohawk boy i saw earlier.

"hi i'm ms.moskowitz" the lady said. "hey i'm hawk" "his name is eli" ms.moskowitz said right after he told me his name is "hawk". "why don't you guys come in" "i got that for you ms.moskowitz" i said getting the cookies out of her hand . "thank you sweetie and call me alex" "ok" then we headed to the kitchen.

we were all just sitting at the kitchen island until my mom said "why don't you show eli your room" "um ok follow me" i told eli as i got up from my seat .we walked in silence a few seconds until he said something "so your mom told me your going to west valley high" "oh yea why?do you go there?" "yea it's a pretty boring school" we made it to my room

as we walked in i turned my lights on so he can see better. "sooo this is my room" "i like it it's big" "thank u" i said now sitting on the bed. "you want to watch something?" "sure" he was just standing there in one spot. "you know you can sit down right" "oh yea yea i know" he said as he walked to my bed and lay down. "what movie do you want to watch" "idk it's your house" "um ok then we can watch sandlot"

we watched sandlot until he started to talk again. "so when do you start school" "tomorrow i'm really nervous" "don't be there's nothing to be nervous about,you can sit with me and my friends if you want" "really thank you do you have instagram or something" "oh yea it's hawk.thebadass" "ok i just followed you" we keep talking more and more about ourselves or things we liked to do .

"we were talking until his mom called him downstairs to leave " ELI COME ON ITS GETTING LATE SAY BYE" "ok then i got to go see you tomorrow" he said as he was walking out. after he left i just stayed in my room for about 30 minutes until my mom called me down to eat .

"hey honey i just ordered some chick-fil-a i didn't feel like cooking" "oh ok" we ate for about 5 minutes and talked about random things until my mom brought up hawk. "so what did you and hawk do"my mom asked smirking at me "nothing just watched a movie and talked" "he's pretty cute don't you think" "yea mom just not looking for a boyfriend as soon as i come here"he was REALLY hot but i just don't need any drama going on if he has a girlfriend.

after we finished eating i went upstairs to shower and do my night routine.i got out of the shower in just my towel and walked into my bedroom . i didn't know the window was still opened so i went to go close it .before i could i saw hawk in his bedroom shirtless .i didn't know i was looking hard at him until he looked back . i quickly closed my window so he wouldn't see me in my towel.

after that i just put on my pjs and turned my tv on to watch jane the virgin

after that i just put on my pjs and turned my tv on to watch jane the virgin .(team rafael) it was getting a little night so i started to fall asleep until i got a notification from instagram

hawk.thebadass followed you back

after he followed me i went to go look at his post cause why not. there was a lot of pictures of him shirtless or him and his friends hanging out. i was still looking at the pictures until he dm me.

    hawk.thebadass 

hey wyd?

          nothing watching tv .you?

nothing bored are you                                        still nervous for tomorrow ?

a little.i heard it's a big school i just don't want to get lost or something😭

LMAOOO i'm pretty sure i can help you if you want?   

thank  you.do you need a ride  ?

sure thanks

                                           ok well i'm going to sleep. see you in the morning .good night 

good night

i turned off my tv and led lights and i went to sleep thinking about how tomorrow was going to go .

____________________________________
ok first chapter done !!tell me if you like it
1113 words .please vote