Chapter twenty

I POSTED THE OTHER XIAOVEN STORY SHAWTIES
XIAO'S POV
"Hey Xiao when's the last time you changed your hair color?" "No" "I didn't even ask you yet!" "I'm not letting you dye my hair" "Please we could both dye strips of our hair red!" "I've already dyed my hair once I'm not doing it again" "Fine then I'll just dye mine to match yours" "Go ahead"
Xiao didn't believe Venti when he said he was going to dye his hair but there Venti was standing in front of him holding a box of dye in his hand. "I'm not helping you do this" "Please it'll be fun!" "I have to stream" "You haven't streamed in like a month" "That's because Ghost *me the author* forgot" "Right" "Anyway please!" "Fine but if you star complaining I'm leaving you in the bathroom"
Venti nodded his head smiling whilst he followed Xiao up the stairs. "What are you two doing?" "Nothing go back to talking to Keqing" "They're going in there together?" "I guess"
Not even five minutes into the process and Venti managed to get the dye on his thigh. "That's not washing out you know" "Shush" Venti had to sit on Xiao's lap facing him in order for Xiao to be able to see. "Xiao are you two almost done?" "No now go away" Ganyu sighed from the other side of the door" "Don't touch that" "Why? Is confetti gonna fly everywhere?" Xiao glared at Venti whilst he continued.
After a long and painful 10 minutes of Venti complaining and asking questions Xiao finally finished.
"Aw look at you two so adorable" Venti smiled at Childe while Xiao glared at him. "Why are you making that face at me?" Xiao shook his head slowly and pulled Venti into his room.
"That boy always in his room when Venti is over" "Well I still have you right Qiqi?" Qiqi shook her head pointing at Zhongli "Ouch"
Venti watched as Xiao began streaming he couldn't really hear what his friends were saying so he eventually got bored. "Xiao do you have any cards in here?" Xiao's eyes widened it definitely wasn't hard to tell who's voice it was for others. Venti then remembered they were supposed to not be dating anymore.
Xiao pointed to his closest ignoring the questions he was getting. "Geez we're friends that's all nothing more" Xiao's lie surprisingly worked. "Qiqi brought Xiao a gift" "Thank you Qiqi" Qiqi handed the small box to Xiao. "A small wool cat?" "It matches Qiqi's" "Oh look Xiao her's is missing the left eye,yours is missing the right,Hers is purple with a blue heart,and yours is blue with a Purple Heart" Xiao looked at his then Qiqi's. "Qiqi has a gift for Venti" Qiqi handed Venti a lyre that had flowers on it. "Now now Qiqi you can't take all the credit" "I made it and she decorated it" "Ganyu you're still here?" "Wow just wow" "Hey aren't you steaming?" "Hm? Oh right get out now" Ganyu sighed leaving Xiao's room closing the door behind her. Xiao went back to doing whatever it is streamers do while Venti and Qiqi played with a deck of cards. He decided to play Memory with her to try and help her remember things better.