Marriages

Diamond's POV

I was so happy about the next two months. Today Roger and Sarah were getting married and three weeks later, Kendra and Jason were having their wedding. Four weeks later on, I would be the one walking down the aisle.

"I really like the colors of the wedding." Ruby said.

We were standing in the church, waiting for the ceremony to begin. I looked at everything and loved the colors. They chose peach and pink as the colors for today. The bridesmaids' dresses were a nice soft pink and they touched the floor and were strapless. The bouquet of roses she had were peach and pink with white painted leaves here and there. Sarah's dress was a peach color and it looked like a ball gown dress, and it was also strapless. She had her hair in a nice, elegant bun with some roses in her hair.

"Are you ready for today?" I asked walking up to her.

"Couldn't be more ready than I am." Sarah hugged me.

The music started and we walked down the aisle. Sarah handed her bouquet to her cousin and held hands with Roger.

"I, Roger Adam NewMan, do take you, Sarah Michelle Hunter, to be my lawfully wedded wife. To have and to hold, to love and to cherish, for rich or for poor, in sickness and in health, for better or for worse, as long as we both shall live." Roger slipped the ring on Sarah's finger.

"And I, Sarah Michelle Hunter, do take you, Roger Adam NewMan to be my lawfully wedded husband. To have and to hold, to love and to cherish, for rich or for poor, in sickness and in health, for better or for worse, as long as we both shall live." Sarah slipped the ring on his finger.

"In the presence of family, friends, and God, I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride." the preacher spoke.

After the speeches, Sarah and Roger had their dance. You could jut feel the love rolling off of them.When the wedding was over, they got on a plane headed to the Bahamas for their honeymoon. I was laying in bed when Dylan came and wrapped his arms around me.

"What do you want to name the baby?" he asked me.

"I dont know. What do you want to name it?"

"If it's a girl I want to name her Sapphire, and if the baby's a boy, I want to name him Zavier."

"I like them. I love you. Goodnight."

"I love you too. Night."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~✔

"Have you picked out names yet?" Morgan asked as we sat on the couch.

"If the baby's a boy, I want to name him Riley. If it's a girl, I want to name her Miely." Kendra held K.J.

"What about you Diamond?"

"If it's a girl, we want to name her Sapphire and if it's a boy, we want to name him Zavier." I told them.

"Look at us, having babies and getting married it seems like yesterday when we found ourselves a new sister." Kendra rocked the sleeping baby.

"I know. Even though getting rejected hurt and was horrible, I'm kinda glad Dylan did what he did, with out him doing that I wouldn't have found you guys. You guys kept me going when I thought that I had no one." I pulled them into a group hug, making sure not to crush sleeping Keith Jr.

"I love you guys." Morgan spoke.

"We love you too." Kendra and I spoke at the same time.
I don't know what I would do with out my added family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the day of Kendra's and Jason's wedding and we were waiting in the hotel for the wedding to begin. Kendra had on a white strapless dress. It reached just above her feet, and had jewels on the bust. Kendra's hair was done in big curls that fell down her back. She held her beautiful bouquet, which consisted of many white roses and a couple strands of lavender in it as well. The bridesmaids' dresses were lavender and they touched our feet as well.