• Synopsis •

Arabella Mia Sanders has only ever lived a life through trauma and abuse

Arabella Mia Sanders has only ever lived a life through trauma and abuse. Years of torture had ripped her of her true self, and her sanity had started to dangle by a thin thread.

Her mental state was a reflection of her life. The only recollection she had was of her self-worth being stripped from her, piece by piece, until there was nothing left but a damaged soul.

The problem was that she so desperately wanted to be loved that she let the only two people in her life; her 'parents', ruin her and leave her in an eternal state of despair.

She was barely holding it together by clutching at a sliver of hope, fighting to live yet another day.

They put her through hell and she mistook it for love.

An aloof and a broken shell of a girl, who had been exposed to a monstrous amount of pain in the ugliest way possible. Being a victim of constant abuse, her life seemed no less than a flawed tragedy.

One phrase she has kept repeating ever since she witnessed cruelty first-hand was "I got this," even though she was beginning to doubt it.

Life had always been unfair and wickedly tough for a 15-year-old girl. Being abused at home and bullied at school, she was forced to grow-up at a young age.

But then she was told she had to move in with a new family she had no idea she had. Now throw in a mysterious boy, a crazy group of friends, seven overprotective brothers and a father.

Welcome to Ara's journey as she learns to trust herself and fight her demons.

Will she be able to accept her new family? Will she be able to move on from her past? Will the mystery boy add to her problems or spice up her dull life? Will she tell her brothers about her past? Will she be able to let go of a secret buried deep within her memories? Will she discover the secrets her family is keeping?

Most importantly, will she grow up to be resilient?

Read to find out.

Quick question: So, how'd you come across this story?

Throughout the book, if you guys want to ask me something related to the plot that confuses you or anything else, do tag me in your comment and I'll revert back to you!! ( I usually try to reply to as many comments as I can but the comments are increasing a lot so if you want me to reply, please tag me in the comment!! ❤️)

⚪️⚫️—————————————⚫️⚪️
AUTHOR'S NOTE:
⚪️⚫️—————————————⚫️⚪️

Hey guys💛, I'd like to begin by thanking you all for taking the time to read my book.

I'm not a writer, and this is my first attempt.

And I would like to add that this book is definitely not the best, the earlier chapters can be a bit annoying and really slow but it does get better as the book progresses.

⚠️ It is definitely a Slow-burn.

And try to give it a read just until, like, 79 chapters before giving up lol 🤷🏻‍♀️😳 I do think the second book is better so like I said try not to give up till you finish.

This story might contain grammatical errors and mistakes, so please feel free to correct me so I could rectify them.

Healthy criticism is always appreciated✔️

‼️ Warning: There's references of violence, abuse, bullying, sexual assault and mature language.‼️

⚠️ I will also include trigger alerts at the beginning of each chapter if any of the aforementioned items are mentioned; you can skip that section.

Show your support for my book, I really enjoy reading your comments, so if you like it, then please Vote, Comment and Share. 💭

Also, this book is merely a figment of my imagination; it has been copyrighted, so please do not plagiarise my work.

That's all for now; have fun reading. 🤗😘

⚫️⚪️————————————⚪️⚫️
  COPYRIGHT ©
⚫️⚪️————————————⚪️⚫️

▫️ALL RIGHT RESERVED▫️

No part of this book may be reproduced or used in any manner without written permission of the copyright owner.

Copyright © 2021