You/Kirari Momobami - Change Part 1

Kirari's words never left your mind

Kirari's words never left your mind. All you could thing about was the fact that she had blamed you for everything that was wrong with your relationship. It hurt and you weren't sure why Kirari would even say that to you.

Your mood after the fight had drastically changed. You would hardly go to class because you just weren't motivated enough to go. Whenever you could, you would sleep the majority of your time. The messages and calls from your friends went unanswered. You pretty much just shut yourself off from the world. The only one that seemed to get a response for anything was Kirari but she only ever asked about student council things and never bothered to ask about your drastic change. It was like she hadn't even taken notice that you had pulled away.

"Seriously, Kirari. What the hell is wrong with (y/n)? She hasn't answered any of our calls or messages. She's stopped coming to school."

Kirari had taken notice but she thought you were just doing it to get her attention. To have Mary come to her out of concern for you meant that this was actually serious. Mary hated her and she knew that the blonde would only come to her as a last resort.

"She's just feeling under the weather, Mary. I assure you that she's fine."

"You better be telling the damn truth, Momobami. You're not going to like what I do to you if I learn that you're the reason that she's acting like this."

X

Kirari opens your house with the spare key that you had given her for emergencies. You hadn't been opening the door despite your car being outside so she figured the moment counted as an emergency.

"(y/n)?" Hearing Kirari, you quickly shut off your tv and hide under your covers. The last thing that you wanted to see was Kirari. Her words still stung and you weren't sure if you were ready to face her. You needed to break up with her but you weren't sure if you were ready to do so. Kirari was always good at manipulating and you wouldn't put it past her to do something so you wouldn't break up with her. "Ah, there you are. I was worried about you."

She takes a seat at your bed and goes to remove your comforter but you hold on to it tightly. The action makes her laugh as she lets go of it.

"Go away."

"That's not nice, (y/n). I took time out of my busy schedule to come visit you. The least you could do is grace me with your presence."

You hated yourself as you felt tears threatening to spill. She claimed to be worried about you and yet made it seem like checking up on you was a chore. Like someone had forced her to see what was wrong.

"Just go away, Kirari. You don't even want to be here."

Having enough of your antics, Kirari grabs the comforter and yanks it off of you. She was far stronger than you so it easily slipped out of your hands.

"Quit acting like a child, (y/n). Now tell me what's wrong."

"Nothing. Go away."

You tried to cover yourself again but she wouldn't allow it.

"If you don't tell me then I'll leave. I don't have time for your childish behavior."

"Then fucking leave, Kirari. You don't even seem to want to be here. It's not like you cared about me in the past week."

"Of course, I care. I'm here, aren't I?"

"You keep reminding me that visiting me pushed back your schedule!"

"That's because you did! I have more important things to do than sit around and wait for you to tell me what's wrong. I'll come back when you decide to act your age."

She stands up and starts to make her way out of your room.

"We're over. I'm not dealing with this anymore. You clearly have other important things to do than babysit me so just leave then. Apparently, it's too much to ask to be treated like your girlfriend."

Kirari stays still for the longest time as she process what you had said.

"Very well then."

As she closes your door behind you, you finally let your tears spill. It pained you to break up with her because you genuinely liked her but it seemed like she didn't feel the same. You were just another toy for her to play with.

X

Kirari had to admit that she could've handled things in a different way. She knew she had messed up since the argument that the two of you had but it wasn't in her nature to apologize. Nor was it in her nature to care for others so it was difficult for her to do so with you. As she locks the door of your house, Kirari pulls out her phone and heads for her car.

"Ririka, I think I might've messed up."

--------------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions on request page. If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours. 

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Sachiko Juraku - Wonder

Yumeko J... - Frustration

Kirari Momobami - Hoodie

Midari I... - Trouble

--------------