48(2)

Chapter 48 The President's Hidden Marriage Little Wife 09 (2)

    If ordinary people show good will to her like this, she will basically return with a small smile.

    It's a pity that this person was by Xu Lili's side, Song Jinxi didn't want to pay attention to him, pretending not to see the man's goodwill, she turned around, holding a glass of red wine, and took a sip.

    "The mistress who can't be on the stage," Xu Lili sneered, and said: "It's really rude and uneducated."

    Song Jinxi didn't bother to return.

    "Why do you turn your head and dare not look at me? Are you also a little ashamed in your heart, knowing that you are following the gold master, don't have a face to face me?"

     Xu Lili's voice was a bit loud and gradually attracted many people around who are paying attention.

    Generally, on such occasions, there are so many scenes among women who are fighting over because of jealousy. Everyone is not surprised and rather enjoys watching the show every time.

     Lin Xiaoxiao often followed Madam Shen on various occasions, so many people present knew Lin Xiaoxiao and knew that she was the most favored little princess of the Shen family.

    Even if she was just a little orphan adopted by the Shen family at all, no one dared to make trouble in front of her, let alone discuss her identity in an open manner.

    The Shen family is an existence that the entire city of X cannot afford to provoke.

    It is also because Lin Xiaoxiao has always been by Song Jinxi's side and talking to Song Jinxi. The key point is that Song Jinxi still looks so good, and the clothes and jewelry on her body look even more low-key and luxurious...

    Many people have looked at Song Jinxi by passing by. They can see this set of clothes and jewelry, almost every piece comes from several well-known international designers.

    So those people are a little curious and want to know how sacred this new face is.

    Before Lin Xiaoxiao left, many people came up to talk to the two of them, but they were all driven away by Lin Xiaoxiao coldly. The people present were all human beings, and knowing that Lin Xiaoxiao was impatient to deal with them, no one bother them.

    Xu Lili just got on the ship, so she don't know this one yet.

    And now, what is Xu Lili talking about?

    Is this beautiful and expensive woman a mistress?

    Who is this mistress of someone who can get along with Lin Xiaoxiao.

    And the one who can raise a mistress so expensively, and can still get a relationship with Lin Xiaoxiao, it can be directed at one person.

    So everyone couldn't help but cast their gazes to the other side, in the direction of Shen Liuchen and Shen Liujue.

    Everyone in City X knows that Shen Liuchen is not close to women and men, he does not like pleasure, and is a workaholic. He almost always appears at various banquets, and he has never had an ambiguous object around him...

    This time, everyone was surprised when his unprecedented appearance appeared on the cruise ship.

    It's just that the two of them, like Lin Xiaoxiao and Song Jinxi, both refused to start a conversation. Therefore, the men on the field can only observe Song Jinxi and Lin Xiaoxiao from a distance, and the ladies can also only observe Shen Liuchen and Shen Liujue from a distance.