44

I might have shed a tear or two writing this chapter :')
But it's so close to my heart. You might find a few 1D song references here and there :D

Also, do pay attention. It's an important Chapter.

//Sexual content//
Dw it's not what you fink ;)

___________________________________________

Zayn Malik

"Oh my god.." The girl cries out as I thrust harder. I was close.

All the pent up frustration leaving my body through those agressive thrusts. I was giving it my all.

"Ah- yes." She arches her back grabbing my forearms.

I keep my eyes shut because I didn't want to see her. I didn't even know this girl. She was one of the many girls I fuck around here. I didn't care to know them because they meant nothing to me.

I was reaching my high. My pace increases as I grab a fistful of her hair and groan out.

"I'm close." She says out of breath.

"Fuck." I say out loud.
My abs clenched and I tossed my head back. I moan out loudly as I felt tingles in different parts of my body.

My thrusts becoming slow and choppy, I drag out and thrust in at an unstable pace. Slowly I freeze. Deep in her.

I bite her neck, hard. Trying to get my anger out. She moans out loud scratching my back.

I bent down digging my head into the bedding next to her neck. Losing it all. I let it go. Hoping it'd take away all my hurt and frustration with it.

I stayed inside of her, breathing heavily. My eyes shut. I felt her hands reach my back as I immediately get it away. I hated when someone I don't care about touched me.

I pull out and fall on the bed. Still out of breath.

I still didn't feel at peace. 7 days of endlessly fucking nameless women, I couldn't get rid of this aching hole in my heart.

"Well, that was good." She turns to me placing her hands on my chest as I get it away not saying a word.

I lay there quietly. I didn't know what was wrong with me. All this sex, and I still craved for the simple kiss I shared with her.

I miss her. A lot, actually.

She probably has moved on from me. The way I treated her, she should.

"Should I top now?" The girl next to me says getting her thumb on my lips.

I grab her wrist out of frustration. "Stop. Touching. Me." I say with clenched jaw.

She furrows her brows a little. "Okay fine. But what about round two." She smirks sitting up.

"Just leave." I get the blanket to cover myself.

"What? I thought-"

"Fucking leave!" I shout making her flinch.

"Fuck you." She shouts and grabs her bra wearing it and sliding on her shorts.

I shut my eyes waiting for her to leave.

As I hear the door shut I open my eyes again. I didn't realise they were moist now.

I grab my phone and open the messaging app.

'Grace' the contact topped the chat list.

I click on it as the various texts open up. I scroll to the top.