Chapter Sixteen : Fearful Fights

⚠️ Mentions of vomiting, weakness and period blood ⚠️

Unfortunately, I had to spend the rest of the day lying in bed and not being able to attend any of my lessons because of the pain I found myself currently in.

The annoying this was, if I told Snape why I was sick he would still make me go to my classes regardless even if I was throwing up sick. He didn't exactly care for me like the other Slytherin's, which was kind of ironic because he was a Half-blood himself.

I wasn't throwing up sick thankfully (because I had heard that that had happened to some other girls) but I was still most definitely in pain. It wasn't exactly a walk in a park shall we say.

Usually, I would manage to get to all my classes with a little uncomfortable pain and a mild headache that could easily be solved by Madame Pomfrey's medicine. Unfortunately, today was not one of those days.

My entire body felt weak and even doing to simpilist things like getting out of bed felt like I was running a marathon. My period was unusually heavy (more than normal at least) so I decided to check up with Madame Pomfrey just in case and make sure everything was alright.

Thankfully, nothing was wrong. She just gave me some special tea to help with the exhaustion and some pain relief for my cramps, which helped a little bit, but was all she could prescribe. Yes, we where magical and all but that doesn't mean we had a cure for everything. Much to my disappointment.

Lee had promised to tell McGonigall about my situation in order to notify the other teachers while The Twins where off doing Merlin knows what instead. The funny part was when I had to explain to Lee what a period even was, even Fred dilerabtly came up with stupid things to scare him. That poor, innocent child.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was later that same day and I was currently asleep in my bed recovering from the pain, when a loud bang was heard that had started me awake. All the rest of the boys where already in the room and had been for hours so I could only assume the noise came from Percy.

He stomped into the room with an un-readable expression expression on his face but then soon turned into a look of anger when he turned and saw me. I saw his nuckles where cracked and swollen so I could only guess he must have punched a wall in anger.

"You." He pointed his finger at me accusingly. "You did this!"

"D-did what?" I was honestly terrified of him right now. Yes, I had seen him riled up and and angry but never like this.

"Fred and George played some horrible prank on one of the Teachers and somehow managed to put the blame onto me! If McGonigall hadn't have stood up for me, I could have lost my Prefect position and my mum would have had my head! Do you have any idea the amount of problems that would have caused me?" He yelled, the fire burning fresh in his eyes.

"First, relax." I said. "And two, what have I got to do with this?" I tried to remain calm.

"Because they said it was all your idea that's what!"

"Woah, Percy I think you need to-" Dylan was the first to stand up.

"No!" He yelled in their faces and they slowly sat back down, horrified by his sudden outburst.

"It wasn't my intention that they would frame you! I just suggested a fun prank that they could pull but they took it way too far! That's not my fault!" I argued back.

"Yeah and it's also not my fault or my problem that your family is so fucking poor that you have to spend every summer with us! Honestly, can your father not care for you or what? Is he just that lazy?!"

"Don't you dare bring my father into this! You have no right!" I stood up suddenly, fueled with rage.

"Oh I can and I will. Plus, I just did. Your father is nothing more than a pathetic, weak, little man who is too lazy to work to keep his daughter alive!"

I had finally had enough. The anger that had been boiling in side of me for a while now was starting to over flow but I couldn't care less. I slapped him straight across the face. And hard.

Everyone let out an audible gasp in shock. I walked dangerously close to him, so close our noses where about to touch and spoke in a low, menacing voice. "Don't speak of something you know absolutely nothing about."

And with that, I slammed the doors open and ran outside. The tears threatened to re-surface once again but I let them spill. Not point in bottling it up this time, I thought, only to let it all out.

I knew where I was headed and hoped, prayed even, that no-one would find me there.

Word count: 856