-Chapter 9-

TW-
Swearing
The literal word kidnapping
If I missed anything let me know :]
Wilburs POV
"Oop-I guess Sam told you about me! That's good news! Now,We're gonna go to mine as I need to drop Sapnap of at Ants and then steal ants boyfriend-"
"We're kidnapping Velvet?"
"Oh you know a lot little guy!"
Bad proceeds to pat my head and smile warmly at me.
"Okay! Lets get in the car-"
At this point I'm not even sure that's possible, Bad is about idk-Fucking 9 foot tall!! And Sam is 7 foot(THIS WAS 3 FOOT AT ONE POINT AND I??? IDK WHERE THAT CAME FROM))and then there's me and Tommy, gremlins we are.Bad flicks his hands and red vines cover him,A second later he is around 5'11.What in the fucking seven depts of hell is this?!?

Tommy giggles and claps,Then we get in the car.The ride was unusual to say the lest,Tommy fell asleep while listening to 'Soft boy' which Sam insisted we played,Bad kept tapping his tale on Sams leg,Sam replying with hums.Morse code,Pretty easy to de-Cypher.They we're talking of mind control and shapeshifting- I mean,That I kinda guess was going to happen,Then the topic of Tommy came up-But before I could figure out what they said we were parked outside a dark house,Bads presumably.

Bad beeped and someone I recognised ran out and into the car-
"Hey dad! Sam! And Wilbur?"
"Oh you know Wilbur? He's the kid Sam babysits-And Tommy,his brother.Anyways I need you to distract Ant while I steal Velvet alrighty?"
"Ight!"

Soon we arrive at a different house,this one looking more normal.Sapnap and Bad got out the car,Sapnap having to leave our game of eye spy,and left into the house,Bad exiting with a tall red head,Gotta say-Kinda hot-

Bad and,who I'm guessing to be velvet,ran into the car and we were leaving-
"Wilbur,Velvet,Velvet,Wilbur and Tommy-These are the kids your helping."
Velvet smiles and waves.
"Heyo! I'm velvet,Your around the block homosexual!"
I giggle and we start to talk,While we do Tommy wakes up.
"papa...om nom..."
"We'll be home soon Toms"
I whisper to him and kiss his forehead,Seeing Velvet out the corner of my eye smile.

We soon get to mine and we all went inside. The others went to discus the plan while me and tommy went to the kitchen,I put him on my hip and start making him some milk,I put the milk in the microwave and got some bread out the cabinet,Taking a piece and biting it,We had basically nothing to put on or in it really.
The microwave tings and I take the bottle out and test the milk on my hands,It was warm enough and I started to feed tommy.

I walk upstairs to my room,Tommy still feeding in my arms,and sit on my bed.I lay Tommy down,Making sure he wouldn't choke on his milk,and then picked up my guitar.
"Wanna listen to Bo Burnham?"
Tommy just looks at me and I make up my mind and start playing Unpaid Intern.

"Who needs a coffee cause I'm doing a run,
Writing down the orders down for everyone,
The coffee is free,Just like me!
I'm an unpaid Intern~"

Tommy claps as best as he can and smiles,Milk dribbling down his chin.

"Sorting papers,running around,sitting in the meeting room not making a sound,
Barely people,somehow legal!
Unpaid intern."

Tommy,now finished his bottle,Try's to sit up and giggles.

"You work all day,go back to your dorm!
And since you can't afford a mortgage,you just torrent a porn,
Cause your an internnnnn!!"

"Babbabababadada!"
I giggle at Tommy trying to join,I don't mind playing Bo Burnham around him,If he picks up the swears he's lest likely to get Kidnaped so it's kinda a win-Right?

"Wilbur! We've got a plan!"

——————————————————
I am so fucking sorry for not updating.
Schools an arse.
I hope you guys are doing good though!
The next update will be released soon I hope!
Take it easy guys,gals and non-binary pals!
Have a good one!