30

I woke up from a typing sound, i rub my eyes to make my vision clear.."Oh you're awake" His eyes still focused on his phone, he didn't even give her his morning kisses or the “Did you sleep well?”.

She heard him as he was looking something at his screen, "Tsk that girl" She heard him mumble under his breath, she thought it's his hyung at first..She started to get doubt, "Tsk, that girl" Kept repeating in her head, she sighed..She shake her thoughts off.

"Jungkook, let's eat" She sit up, she stared at her..He saw jungkook smirking as his eyes fixed on the phone, y/n sighed.."I'll eat, later" Y/n nod, "Okay" She simply answered as she leave on the room, she went on the kitchen to cook some food.

She just cook a simple dish, that reminded her of her mom..After she cook, she went on the dining room, eating alone with a glass of water on the side of her plate.

She felt blank, without jungkook.. It's the first time that she wasn't eating breakfast with her, she would always know that he will give her morning kisses, i love you's, cuddles, and then lastly..Eat with her every morning and tell random jokes.

But sadly, it didn't happen this morning..She sighed, "Stop being dramatic, maybe it's his hyung" She forced herself with a smile, she start to eat..But, she doesn't feel like she has appetite.

She feel full even though had an empty stomach, she nod.."I'll just give this to jungkook" She pushed the plate away from her, "Hey y/n" He said looking at her, she smiled.. Finally seeing his figure, "Hey kook" She said with a low voice, "Did you eat?" He tilt his head, a sound of notification ringtone suddenly echoed on the room..He grab his phone and focused on it.

"Yes, i already ate" She lied, she doesn't feel like eating today.."Okay" He said coldly, still focusing on his phone.."Here's your breakfast" She offered him, he sit down and put down his phone.."Thanks" He took a bite of the food, "Jungkook.." He raised his brow.

"What?" Y/n pursed her lips, "Oh..Nothing" He nod, "Mhm, okay" He said, y/n stand up and went close to him"I'll take a bath" She pat his soft hair, she went on the bathroom..Taking a cold shower.

She let herself shiver under that cold water, she was still overthinking of what happened a while ago..She felt like something was off, "Cheating?" She scoffed.."Why would he cheat, we're not even together" She sadly mumbled..Looking down with a sigh.

Y/n was stacking and signing files on the side of her table, which jungkook requested to..Her hands were tired and shaking, she forgot to bring jacket because it was really cold and chill..Jungkook wasn't there, he said that he was going to have a short meeting with someone.

"Finally! I'm done" She lied on the chair, closing her eyes..She massaged her temples, "Agh" She groaned, because of the pain of her head she's feeling..Thoughts were also combined with the pain of her head at the same time.