TWEE-EN-VIERTIG

Hope you all are still interested in the story, I've just been stressed and down lately so I am having some serious second thoughts on my story. Comments and votes really do help a writers self-esteem so I will truly appreciate it if you continue leaving votes and comments. Thanks for the support so far.

Here is the next chapter.

~~~

"There is the superstar!"

"Woah! Jackson!"

Lisa barely had time to speak when she was suddenly hoisted onto the shoulder of the police commissioner's son, getting waved around excitedly in the middle of campus. Eyes immediately did draw to the commotion but eventually looked away when Lisa was placed on her feet and greeted with a wide smile from Jackson. Lisa immediately reached out and smacked his arm.

"What did you do that for?"

"What? Can't I greet my friend with happiness and excitement?"

"Yes, you can, but you don't need to throw me around like a sack of potatoes!"

"You are much lighter than a sack of potatoes Lis, don't bring yourself down like that."

Lisa scoffed and hit Jackson again, who just grinned widely at her and dodged her hits before pulling away so the others could greet her. BamBam immediately swept Lisa up in a hug, cheering her name as he spun her around. He ended up getting hit for that, but nothing phased her childhood friend, and he handed her off to be greeted by JB, Chanyeol, and Chen. Jungkook walked up to her and smiled his usual bunny smile.

"Hey stranger." Lisa grinned back.

"Hey stranger."

They shared a laugh and then stepped forward to hug each other. Things with Jungkook is good to say the least. Obviously, the whole thing that happened before the holidays did make quite a bit of a hole in their relationship, but they slowly moved on from it. When Lisa didn't spend time with Jennie, she spent it with Jungkook and she is quite confident that the two of them are as strong as ever, ever since he is one of the few people who actually know about the relationship which Lisa has with Jennie.

Though that doesn't mean that he is bestie bestie with Jennie. If Jennie had it her way, Jungkook would be wiped off the face of the Earth with no evidence of him ever existing. Lisa actually had to talk the brunette out of multiple plans that she had for Jungkook, her jealousy being something which Lisa is learning how to deal with. It was amazing on how jealous she got at the mention of Jungkook. But then again, Lisa can't really blame her cause Jungkook was kind of her rival in a way. Though Lisa doesn't think Jungkook was much of a rival seeing that she was head over heels for Jennie.

But maybe in another life she and Jungkook would be two souls entwined into one. But then again, her soul belongs to Jennie so probably in her next life the two of them will unite again. It was strange on how things were.

"Okay lovebirds, break it up." Jackson teasingly said, getting in-between the two of them with a cheeky smile. Lisa immediately crinkled her nose.

"We aren't dating anymore."

"What?" Jackson seemed surprised at that, along with everyone else. Jungkook tucked his hands in his pockets and sheepishly looked down to try keep himself hidden but it did not help much when BamBam suddenly grabbed the brunette by the collar, glaring at him as he pulled Jungkook close.

"What did you do? Break her heart? I'll break your face."

"Wait no, Bam!" Lisa lunged forward to stop BamBam from raising his fist to punch Jungkook, looking at her pointedly. "He didn't break my heart or anything, we just decided that we were better off as friends!"