015

Rina's POV

"Hey. You should be in bed right now."

"In bed?! Wow! After a teen boy tries to kidnap you and touch you do you think I'm supposed to be in bed?" Jungwon looks at me with furious eyes. "Jungwon, what's important is I'm okay. Taehyung was there!"

"That isn't the point, Rina! I am really thankful you're fine but I can't accept the fact that I couldn't protect you from them!"

"It's my role, Rina! I feel like a useless prick right now!" He sits down on the bed with a miserable expression. I went towards him while holding the glass of water and the medicine in my hand.

"Drink your medicine first. Then we'll talk about it," I said. Jungwon takes a glance at me before he grabs the tablet in the palm of my hand and drinks the water with it. "I'm getting a lot of headaches here," he says after he drinks the glass of water. He hands it to me as I put it in the faucet.

"I'm sorry for shouting at you," he says. I walked towards him and sat down. "Rina," he calls my name with a pause, not continuing his sentences. I waited for him to sum up his thoughts. He sighs before he speaks. "I know you aren't officially mine yet. But do know that you're connected to me and we can't change that."

"We're officially for each other, but you're not yet mine." I didn't get his point yet. I was confused about whether he regretted being with me. Being his soulmate.

"I don't like guys touching you," he utters. "You aren't mine but please. I want you to be all mine. If you're connected with me, then you're supposed to be only with me." I chuckled. "Stop this Jungwon. You're sick."

I stood up to go to the bathroom but he grabs my arm tightly making me turn around. He remains still, holding my arm as it gets tighter. It wasn't that painful but I do feel it in my muscles on how tight his grip was. He was being serious.

He stands up, still holding my arm. He comes closer to me making me step back but he just comes closer, still holding my arm tightly.

"Rina, stay still," he utters. I stopped walking back when he comes near me. I was confused about how we looked at me. He was tired, angry, upset, greedy, and jealous. I didn't know what his eyes tell.

"You're stuck with me, Rina. You have no choice but to stay with me."

"I'm sorry for being this possessive. But you're mine," he says with a serious expression. He licks his lower lip and sighs.

"I'm like a prison cell. I'm sorry," he apologizes.

"Then I'm willing to be a prisoner."

Jungwon's eyes slowly widened as his face turns red. He slowly let go of my hand while I went to the bathroom. Leaving him alone.

Jungwon's POV

I never moved. I was paralyzed and I couldn't move because of how much things were coming up in my brain. I can't even think about moving.

What is this feeling? My heart is enraged. I want her to be mine but I don't like her. I mean, she knows she does belong to me because we're connected. But I still don't like her. Or maybe I'm just confused.

I'm still upset about how I can't even save her from filthy men in this world. What was the worth of my black belt in taekwondo when I can't even save my girl?

Just as Rina opens the door, that's when my body twitched and finally decided to move. I went to bed and lay down for a while. Rina just sits beside me and scrolls at her phone.

I didn't want to bring up what happened earlier. But there is something I do want to tell her.

"Love?" I looked at her. "Hm?" she hums in response. "If you're in trouble, don't bother to call me. I'm always here for you, dear." Rina stops scrolling and looks at me with those sparkling eyes. She smiles at me and nods.

She comes closer to me. It got me confused too why. She leans her shoulder on my pillow and turns her phone off. She starts combing my hair and playing with it. She massages my head using her fingers. Her other hand then hugs me on my lower neck.

"Go to sleep, Wonie. Close your eyes. I'm here." Her comforting voice makes my eyes start to shut.

And after moments of feeling her touch, I fell asleep in her arms. It felt like heaven.

---

this chapter is kind of short but I hope you guys would like it!

I wouldn;t be updating until Friday by the way! I will be on a family vacation. I hope you understand.

Thank you for reading!

I love you all!

- elle <3