XXXXVI

Kanao unleashed a lot of attacks to Douma, who just happily dodged them.

   "Seven... Eight... Nine straight attacks!", Douma counted the attacks while dodging them, "How nice. They're so pretty. Now it's my turn!", Douma beamed.

   "Blood Demon Technique: Snowfall in a wilted garden", Douma swung his fans as a lot of ice spikes trailed behind them and he swung them in different directions before to Kanao's direction.

   "Second form: Plum Spirit", Kanao cut the ice spikes before they could get to her, which surprised Douma.

   'I see, she has special eyes. Let me just gouge those eyes out.', Douma thought before he tried to slice Kanao's eyes, but Kanao dodged, and a little late, so her face beside her left eye was cut.

   Kanao jumped and twirled in the air with a technique.

   "Breath of Flowers, Sixth form: Swirling Peach", she swung her sword towards Douma's neck.

   "That's quite a well-trained body you have there! It's like a spring.", Douma said as he cancelled Kanao's incoming attack by using his blood demon technique.

   "Blood Demon Technique, Frozen Cloud", Douma fluttered his fans as icy air appeared and went towards Kanao, who covered her mouth and jumped back, trying not to get touched by the icy air.

   Kiyomi, who was only watching them all along, snapped out of her daze and jumped to where they were fighting.

   "Breath of Winter, Fourth form: Polar Bear's Roar", Kiyomi unleashed another huge gust of roaring wind once more as she brought the icy wind that Douma made to himself, making him cover his face with his fans.

   "Breath of Insect, Dance of the Centipede: Hundred-legged Zigzag", Shinobu finally got an opening for her attack, so she dashed at Douma in a zigzag path.

  "Hold on, girls, hold on!", Douma said, smiling idiotically with closed-eyes.

   "Blood Demon Technique: Vine Lotus", Lotuses with vines flew towards Kanao, Shinobu, and Kiyomi, but the three of them managed to cut them before the vines reached them.

   Kanao and Shinobu fell in the water, while Kiyomi landed at the edge of the floor, but soon lost balance and dived into the water, getting wetter than the other two.

   "Wow.. what a gentleman you are..", Kiyomi shakily stood up from the water and deadpanned.

   "Thank you! Now it's time for the next one!", Douma beamed as Shinobu and Kanao could feel themselves deadpan a little at his fakeness.

   "White Blizzard Princesses", Douma closed-eye smiled as two big lotuses with pretty-looking women on the middle grew from the ground.

   They blew sparkling air towards the three girls, who were struggling to back away because they were on water.

   Kanao and Shinobu jumped back and swung their swords to deflect the wind as they landed back on the many-bridge-floor (?), while Kiyomi thoughtlessly hid underwater, since the air wouldn't reach her.

   "Blood Demon Technique: Winter Icicles", Sharp icicles suddenly appeared on top of Kanao's head, surprising her and her master.

   "Kanao!!", Shinobu worrily called out to Kanao, hoping she can dodge them safely. And Kanao did dodge them sidewards as she landed onto another bridge-floor. (I dunno what it's called 😥)

   "Hey, you're moving farther and farther away. You've gotta stay close, or else you can't get ny head. By the way, has that girl with fans drowned? I think she's been underwater for too long..", Douma smiled before his face turned to a (fake) concerned face.

   Shinobu's eyes widened as she listened to what Douma said, what if Kiyomi did drown?

  She slightly looked around the water to see if Kiyomi was there while she was keeping her guard up, but Kiyomi wasn't seen.

   "Oh well, it was sad I couldn't eat her, but one down, two to go!", Douma said as he disappeared, surprising the two.

   Shinobu and Kanao's swords suddenly disappeared as they looked at their hands with shocked faces.

  "See that?", Douma said, holding the girls' swords.

  "You girls weren't holding these tightly, so I took them. Okay then. I'll just stick them here.", Douma smiled as he stuck their swords on the ground, "Better come get them Quickly!", He added before attacking.

   "Blood Demon Technique: Scattered Lotuses", Douma slashed his fans and crossed his arms as a lot of sharp lotus petals scattered around, including Shinobu and Kanao's direction.

  The two tried to look for an area to get minimal damage, but they still got scratched a lot.

   Before any more of the sharp petals could kill them, the ceiling suddenly broke and a shirtless man with a boar mask fell from it.

   "ORRAAAAAAAGGHHH!!! THE GREAT INOSUKE-SAMA HAS DESCENDED FROM THE HEAVEEEEENNSSS!!", The boar man yelled as the three shockingly looked at him.

   "Breath of the Beast, Fifth fang: Mad Cleave!!", Inosuke swung his swords everywhere, stopping the sharp lotus petals from hitting Kanao and Shinobu.

   "Bullseye!! The crow's directions were right on the dot!! Fight! Fight!!", Inosuke yelled with his arms up, cheering like a proud kid.
__________

   Haah...

   I'm so sorry for another late update...

   It's because I'm busy with other stuff 😞😞

   Hope you still forgive me 😖

   See you lovelies at the next chapter which I'll try and update early, aaandd this is a promise that I won't break ✋😊