35

"what the fuck is this"jungkook yelled glaring at hoseok.

"Hey why are you shouting at me" hoseok said and rolled his eyes.

"who the hell post this"jungkook barked feeling his blood boil in anger as he squeeze the phone tightly in his hand making his knuckle growing white.

"I don't know and we didnt know for sure if it's taehyung since the video is blur"

"it's him,i know his voice very well" jimin spoke up,he turn slowly to hoseok his shoulder dropping and a sigh escaping his lips.

hoseok sigh softly and pat the younger on the shoulder who was on the verge of crying.

"actually when i watch the video i don't know it's was tae because the video was so dark,i was able to know because they tag his name on it,and since you knew him so well that's why you were able to recognize him right away,so those this ring a bell" hoseok said while the two raised a questioning brow at him.

hoseok sigh."there's nothing in that brain of yours".he sneered."what am saying is the person who posted the video must know taehyung too well to know he was the one on the video"

jungkook eyes darkened he clenched his fist when the familiar female came to mind.

"it's rose am sure of it"jimin spat her name out,his teeth gritted together in anger.

"then we need to find rose"hosoek smirk going into detective mood.

"i will show her how i treat someone who messed with my love ones" jungkook growl darkly,he was already livid he just wants to find her and ripped her into pieces.

he glance back at hosoek."let find her"

he said and hoseok nodded at him.

Jungkook slammed the door open,a dead glare on his face making everyone in the classroom gulped in fear feeling intimidate by his presence,he scanned the room and paused on rose chatting and laughing with her groups of friend,

jungkook feel his blood boil,he smirked deviously as the girl gulped thickly when she saw him,a shriek left her lips as jungkook stalk towards her and pulled her by the hair dragging her out while she screamed in pain since the taller almost pulled out her hairs from her head,everyone watched in horror not daring to speak up at the older maniac behaviour as he slammed the door shut with jimin and hoseok follow closely.

jungkook drag her to the rooftop and pushed her making her fall on the floor cutting her knee in the process.he harshly grab her jaw while she cry out in pain.

"now did you post that video"jungkook demanded,his dead glare piercing through her as she shooks her head vigoursly.

"i-i-i swear it's not me"she stuttered  out in fear.

"shut up we know you are the one"jimin snarl at her.

"taehyung never did anything wrong to you so why did you have to hurt him,why"jimin screamed,feeling a hot sting of tears begin to tears his face while screaming his lung out at her.

"it true i know about it but i will never do something so despicable please believe me"rose sobbed because of the pain on her jaw.

"maybe she's telling the truth"hoseok stared at jungkook who huffed in frustration as he slowly release her.

"I think we need to find tae,he is our first priority right now"hoseok mentioned while jimin bit his lip nervously as he trying to connect to the latter.

"he is not picking my call what if something has happened to him"jimin said tears welling his eyes,he can't bear to watch his taehyung hurt,never

jungkook slowly brought him in a hug.

"p-please kookie help me find him,i can't bear to see him hurt please"jimin added sobbing on the older who stroke his hair hushing him to calm down.

"we will i promise please don't cry"he mentioned and wiped the younger tears while he nodded at him.

he glance back at hosoek."let find taehyung first"

he said and hoseok nodded at him.

"Hey wait"rose called making them stop on their tracks and glance back at her.

"i think i know where you can find him"

             ++++++++++++

taehyung felt a sting on his right cheek as his father slap him hard right across the face leaving a red marks on his smooth cheeks.

"are you crazy i told you never to get catch,do you want to ruin my  reputation"Mr Kim yelled over him,his body vibrate in anger.

"am sorry"taehyung whispered his head hanging low.

Mr Kim huffed and glared at him at him.

"since everything has come to this we are ending contract with jeon and park,so get rid of those boys without leaving any trace got it"

he muttered while Taehyung eyes widened as snapped his head to look up at his father.

"wae you don't want to,have you develop feelings for them"his father barked."want me to kill them myself"

"no father,i will do what you say"
taehyung panicked quickly shaking his head in fear.

"great and Mr Lee want you tonight get ready to meet him"

taehyung balled his hand into a fist at his father statement as he watch him leave the room.

he slowly took out his pain reliever he always carry around and pressed the blade to his ribcage,the easiest spot to hide and slashed away his skin after a few more cut,he slowly relaxed and put a larger bandaid over the area.

                    ++++++++++

the four arrived at the fancy club not far from the city,they could hear music blasting some people were outside hanging out drunks.jimin scrunched his nose in disgust as he watched some couple making out in the front entrance of the club.

Rose lead the way while the three boys trailed behind.they entered the heavily crowded place,many people were half naked grinding on each other on the dance floor with a loud music in the background,they walked to one lady sitting in the counter.

"Who are this cutie rosy"she said, batting her eyelashes flirting at the them.

"they're here for V,is he here"rose asked as she rolled her eyes at the girl. the girl sneered before giving rose the key to the second floor before they hurried away.

"what a nasty bitch acting cocky because she's dating boss"the girl scoff as she glared at rose figure.

"So care to explain what's happening here for us and who is V"jungkook said glaring at her with a crossed arm.

rose look at the three boys as they stared at her suspiciously.

"look"she said as she brush her hair back and let out a sigh."V is taehyung and he is the owner of this place"she mentioned while the three stared at her with wide eyes.

"here"she said and throw a card to jungkook who catch it with a questioning brow."taehyung is in that room,go and ask him yourself,me and hoseok will go back first"she said while she takes hoseok with her.

Jungkook and jimin looked at each other before left to find their other husband.

they stop at one fancy door and glance up looking at the room number before sliding the card into it pushing it open and their legs instantly weaken when they saw the action occurring in front of them making their heart break into million pieces as they watched taehyung making out with one older man on the couch.