39.

Updating early, enjoy!  ~Autumn <3

Blake opened his eyes and took a breath. The cool stone against his face felt nice. It cooled his heated body and he thought he could have laid there forever.

"Wake up, sunshine."

Blake looked over to Wade, who was propped against a rock. The man threw a stone down and it echoed around the cave.

Blake sat up and looked around. There was a little fire barely burning, but somehow there was light glowing inside the cave. There was a beautiful giant lake. The water was crystal clear, but a blue light was glowing from somewhere. Blake would have been in awe of the beautiful place he now sat in, except the memories right before he lost consciousness flooded back.

"Where the fuck are we Wade?" Blake stood up and grabbed his head as it started to swim. "How do we get out of here?"

Wade pointed to his left and re-crossed his arms. "You passed out like a pussy, ole squatch managed to knock me in the head. I woke up a while before you. The only way out is through that entrance."

Blake looked at the giant rock blocking his way out. "Can we move it?"

"Doubt it." Wade said, shaking his head. "But we can try."

The two men grunted and groaned as they struggled against the rock. It didn't budge.

Wade hit Blake against the chest. "Shut up, listen."

Blake did his best to stop breathing and listened as hard as he could. The stone did not fully cover the opening. He peeked out and saw nothing but darkness.

A baby crying somewhere in the distance broke their silence.

Wade jumped up and pushed Blake out of the way. He pressed his face against the small opening. "AZZALEA! AZZALEA! IT'S ME, WADE! WE CAME TO RESCUE YOU!"

He screamed it again and again.

Wade paused and listened. The baby was quiet. He thought he heard footsteps, but didn't know if it was just his mind playing tricks on him. He sat back, looking disheartened.

Blake hugged himself. "Are we going to die?"

Wade nodded. "Yup."

~~~~~

John, Ralph and Wayne were all awful human beings. Randy had always felt like they deserved to suffer and pay for all of the grief they had caused him. He always felt life would have been different for him if they would have never showed up in his world, but now as he watched John be torn apart by a giant hairy beast, he regretted ever thinking anything bad about them.

Randy stayed hunkered down behind his long and prayed the beast didn't hear his breathing. He tried his best to be quiet, but he was scared. "Mmm." He made a noise in his throat and clamped a hand over his mouth.

Where's Wade?

He could hear one of his brother's moaning. Ralph had been crushed and he had no idea where Wayne could be.

For the first time in his life, Randy prayed.

Please God, help me. Help me. Help me. Please. I am so sorry for everything, please forgive me of my sins. I am so sorry. Accept me into your kingdom as I have accepted you into my heart. Please lord. Oh lord, please. Amen.

Everything was eerily quiet. Randy jumped as a stick broke from behind his log.

He watched in terror as the hairy monster made its way to his side of the log. It stood there, growling at him.