❝ 𝟶𝟼 ❞

╔═.✾. ═════════════╗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔
•ʜɪs ᴛᴇᴀᴍᴍᴀᴛᴇs•

 ═════════════╗𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔•ʜɪs ᴛᴇᴀᴍᴍᴀᴛᴇs•

╚═════════════.✾. ═╝

"What you heard, duh." I rolled my eyes.

"B-But-" The pale one looked at me with wide eyes.

"She is a kid!" The blonde one pointed at me.

"Like you don't look like a toddler." I said, he glared at me. 

The plump lips one walked to me and bend to my height and asked, "Kiddo, what's your name?"

I put my palm on his handsome face and pushed it a little. "First of all, stop calling me a kid." I internally snorted when my palm looks so small as compare to his big face.

"Ouch! My handsome face!" He stood up straight with an angry face. To be honest, he is actually handsome.

"Second, I'm not a kid."

"What's the difference?" The handsome one frowned.

"Your face says different." The blonde said.

"Your height says different." I said.

"CAN YOU PLEASE LEAVE MY HEIGHT ALONE?!!?" He yelled.

"No." I blankly said.

"Okay okay, everyone calm down. Let's go to the living room." Jungkook calmly said, like it's normal for him and started to walk as I followed him, and other six also did the same. He sat on a single sitter sofa while others also sat some.

I quietly went to the corner seat and sat there.

"Will you keep that vase with you forever?" Jungkook pointed at the vase that I was still holding.

"Yes. I still don't trust them. They all look scary." I tightened my grip on the vase.

"Eunji." He said in a stern voice like he is warning but I still shook my head. "That vase is of 1000 dollars." 

I gasped and looked at the vase in my hands with wide eyes. I quickly put the vase on the table kept in the center of the living room and went back on my seat.

"Now, everyone. She's Lee Eunji or should I say Jeon Eunji, my wife." Jungkook motioned his hand to me, I waved at them.

"But she is a kid." The handsome one frowned. "What's your age?"

"18."

"WHAT THE FUDGE NUGGETS!?!" The plump lips on said.

"Man, I like the way you cursed." I snorted.

"Jungkook, you married a girl so younger than you??" The heart shape lips one asked, shock. 

"Hana ran away." Jungkook simply said.