❝ 𝟶𝟾 ❞

╔═.✾. ═════════════╗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟖
ʀᴇᴅ ᴄʜᴇᴇᴋs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛɪɴɢʟᴇs

 ═════════════╗𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟖•ʀᴇᴅ ᴄʜᴇᴇᴋs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛɪɴɢʟᴇs•

╚═════════════.✾. ═╝

Eunji was on the bed with.....Jane hovering over her. Jane was smirking as she pinned Eunji down on the bed, who seems to be struggling. I was about to shout but then Yuri suddenly out of no where and went close to them with a bottle in her hand. 

"Now you will taste the taste of your poison." Yuri also smirked. Poison?

Yuri suddenly took out something. I look closely and saw a pain brush?? 

"NO! I'M SORRY UNNIE!!" Eunji screamed and suddenly started to laugh. Why? Because Jane started to tickle her. Yuri started to draw on Eunji's face, who was continuously laughing.

"What the heck is happening here..." V whispered as he stood beside me.

"What is happening here??!" I shouted, three of them stopped and slowly turned their heads towards me.

"Oh no..." Three of them said in unison. Eunji kicked Jane's stomach, which sent her flying down on the floor. 

I took a moment to scan the room. It was a mess like the living room. "What are you doing?" I crossed my arms while raising my eyebrow.

Eunji stood up. I noticed her clothes were now colorful like some paints are thrown on them. Yuri froze with the brush still in the air. Her clothes were the same as Eunji's. V rushed to Jane, who was still groaning on the floor, and helped her.

"Uh.." Eunji cleared her throat. "We were playing....?"

"Playing what?" I asked.

"Holi?" She looked at Yuri.

"What's that?" I frowned.

"Nothing." She shook her head. 

"Care to explain?" I looked at Jane, only to see her still in pain. Damn, Eunji must've kicked her pretty hard.

Yuri seems to snap out of her thoughts as she quickly bowed to me when her eyes landed on me. "We are very sorry, Mr. Jeon!" She continued to bow. "I-I will explain every-"

"You don't need to." I sighed. "Ask other maids to clean all these. Jane, you also take rest." Jane nodded as V helped to walk out. 

"Okay." Yuri bowed again and ran out of the room, leaving me and Eunji alone.

"Hehehe." She nervously laughed.

"Explain," I commanded.

"Well...we first played pillow fight in the living room, then with water guns that Jane suddenly brought, and then I kind of threw my paints at them..."