❝ 𝟶𝟿 ❞

╔═.✾. ═════════════╗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟗
•ʙᴏᴅʏɢᴜᴀʀᴅ?•

 ═════════════╗𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟗•ʙᴏᴅʏɢᴜᴀʀᴅ?•

╚═════════════.✾. ═╝

Eunji's POV

"Eunji, wait," Jungkook said when I was about to close the car door. Earlier, Jungkook offered to drop me at school. At first, I denied but then he said that it might be dangerous for him as he is a mafia, so I don't have any choice but to accept it.

"Yes?" I asked.

"I've hired a personal bodyguard with you. Don't worry, it's a girl. She will be the one to pick you up since I can't because my work ends around 6 while your school ends at 3." He explained.

"Okay." I nodded.

"Have a great day." He smiled at me, I smiled back and closed the door as he drove away. 

I turned my heels and walked inside the school. Walking to my locker, I was about to open it but someone suddenly slammed on the locker.

A lowly groaned with closed eyes. I opened them and gulped when the person who slammed me threw a glare at me. "You've got a lot to explain Ms. Lee." She smirked. 

"Uh...I-I.."

"Stop with your uhs." She rolled her eyes. "And tell me why you didn't come yesterday!"

"First, remove your hands." I pointed at her hand beside my head. "And second, I will explain everything, Ms. Choi." I pushed her hands. "And also, please stop acting like you're some kind of bully, Bora unnie. You're my best friend, act like one."

"But it's fun." She pouted while stomping her foot. Well, this is my best friend, Choi Bora. 

"Stop acting like a 5-year-old. You're freaking 19 and about to graduate." Well, this is my best friend, Choi Bora. We met in a park and have been friends for 6 years. She is a year older than me but age doesn't matter, right? Not to mention I'm married to a man who is 9 years older than me.

I move my head up to look at her face. Damn her 5'8 height. This always makes my neck hurt. But the fact I can't deny is that she is beautiful. Fair skin, straight teeth, and also a good height. The only thing we have common in appearance is our short shoulder-length hair.

(A/N: _dead_seoul (Bora) is 5'10 in real life. My neck always hurts whenever I look at her cause I'm not even 5'2 properly. Sorry for exposing you)

"Stop acting like a child." I rolled my eyes and opened my locker. When I took out my books, I heard her gasp. Looking at her, I saw her jaws dropped.

"Is that a wedding ring??" She pointed at my left hand, which was on the locker. I quickly hid it. "You've been exposed. Spill the tea!"

"Okay okay," I whispered. "Keep quiet." She nodded while fixing her cat eye eyeglasses. "Promise?"