❝ 𝟷𝟶 ❞

╔═.✾. ═════════════╗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎
•ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ʜɪᴍ•

 ═════════════╗𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎•ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ʜɪᴍ•

╚═════════════.✾. ═╝

Jungkook's POV

"Finally!" I stretched my arms as I came out of my car. Today was very hectic. I had a lot of meetings with companies and mafias. I didn't even get to eat my lunch properly. It's around 12 midnight when I finally reached my home.

I walked inside the mansion as guards opened the door. My eyebrows turned into a frown when I heard voices. Walking in the living room, from where the voices were coming, I saw a cartoon playing on the TV. Shinchan? Who was watching it? Yuri and Jane never watch it.

I lightly shook my head and went to turn off the TV when my eyes caught a small figure laying on the couch across the TV. It was Eunji. I turned off the TV and it was now dark but not much because of the hallway's lights.

She stirred in her sleep when I walked to her and opened her eyes. "Oh, you're here." She spoke up in a sleepy voice while sitting up. 

"Why are you sleeping here?" I asked.

"I was waiting for you."

"Why?" I tilted my head.

"You know I can't sleep alone. So, I decided to watch something on TV while waiting for you but I guess I slept." She muttered before yawning. I noticed how she was trying to keep her eyes open.

"Come here." I crouched a little with my arms open.

"Huh?" She frowned.

"You're still sleepy, you might bump into something while trying to walk," I explained. I'm scared of her bumping into something while trying to walk. She will hurt herself and also may break something important. 

She opened her arms, I put my hands under her armpits and picked her up. She instantly wrapped her arms around my neck and put her head on my shoulder while I put my under her hips for a better grip and started to walk upstairs. I felt like carrying a big sleeping baby to their room cause how light she weigh.

I struggled to open my room's door as I tried not to wake her up while doing in the and in the end, I was successful and carefully laid her on my bed. Removing my shoes and coat, I also laid on the bed since I was very tired to change the clothes.

A sigh of relief escaped from my lips as soon as my body touched the soft mattress and I didn't realize how much I was tired until now and instantly closed my eyes, drifting to sleep right away.

• ────── ✾ ────── •

"Oppa," Eunji said as we were eating breakfast.