Hᴇʀ ᴄᴜʀsᴇ - 11

By that time, the first practice day had finished and all the students were preparing for dinner. Both schools' students gathered into the cafeteria to have their dinner.

On duty was Y/n. She had prepared rice, sushi and tonkatsu - a western style dish with meat and vegetables.

"Did you prepare everything by yourself?!" - Itadori asked in disbelief after Y/n served their table.

Y/n nodded.

"Wow!" - Kugisaki and Itadori awed in amazement and Fushiguro just sighed.

"Let's eat." - He said, holding his chopsticks.

Y/n sat down and took her chopsticks.

"Itadakimasu!" - The four of them said then started eating.

"Mmm, It's so delicious!" - Itadori and Kugisaki said while chewing.

"It's not bad." - Fushiguro said, amazed by the food.

"Not bad?!" - Itadori shouted with his mouth full.

"It's wonderfully delicious!" - Added Kugisaki.

Fushiguro just nodded as he didn't want this to turn into a quarrel and continued eating his food.

Soon Gojou came, served himself and joined the first years.

"Waah! It's so delicious!" - He exclaimed after taking a bite. - "You should start cooking every day from now on, Kanako!"

"I refuse." - She simply stated.

"But all of this would go to waste!" - Gojou said, faking tears.

Y/n sighed. - "Alright."

"Eh? Really?" - He asked taken by surprised from her quick agreement.

"Yes, or you will get annoying." - She answered, making the sensei fake a cry.

"How rude of you!" - He said, imitating a cry.

Itadori and Kugisaki just laughed at the scene.

"She is right though." - Kugisaki said, confirming her statement.

This made Gojou cry louder.

"You two are the worst!" - He said while hiding his face with his left arm and pointing at them with his right index finger.

Y/n made a small gentle smile.

After all the students finished eating, Y/n started carrying the dirty dishes away.

Kugisaki and Itadori joined her.

"Let us help you!" - Itadori said with a smile as the two helped Y/n with the dishes.

"But you must be tired. I can take care of it." - She said, reassuring them.

"Says the one who practiced all day with us and had to prepare all this tasty food for us!" - Kugisaki said, taking the empty plates off Y/n.

"Go and rest, we will take it from here." - Fushiguro appeared behind Y/n, startling her a bit.

"B-but..." - Y/n said, saddening a bit.

"Is there anything wrong?" - Itadori asked confused after seeing her sad face.

"It's just... Back then I took care of everything alone, so I'm used to it." - Y/n explained, looking at the ground. - "And I don't want to burden you."