31

»«

»«

Her eyes slowly open, she groaned because her head clenched in pain, she saw herself in a black silky robe with nothing under it, hands tied between the bed, the room is filled with scarlet red lights.

She start to get flustered and scared "Where am i?" She look around with confusion on her eyes "You're finally awake" A deep manly voice said, making her flinch.."Who the fuck are you?!" She tried to fight.

A black figure suddenly went on front of y/n's confused eyes, answering her as she widen her eyes.

"Jungkook?"

She furrowed her eyebrows, he look towards her with a smirk on his face and a death glare on his eyes.."Oh well" He check her body from head to toe, "Why am i here?!" She shouted, he chuckled and roll his eyes.."There is a reason, what do you think?" He crossed his muscular arms, raising his right eyebrow..She was thinking of flashbacks, until she realized.

"You're following me and yoongi, all this time?" She said with a disappointed sigh, she try to pull the chain aggressively on her hands but, it's useless..His smirk widen, like a devil who's satisfied with something.."You knew it" He said clicking his tongue on his cheek, looking away.."Why were you with him? Hm?"

"Why do you fucking care?! He just treated me dinner because i still didn't ate yet while you're gone!" She screamed, "You're just jealous? Aren't you?" She snickered "You know what" He go close to her, grabbing her chin harshly.."Yes i am, do you know how fucking jealous i am when i saw you and yoongi laughing around?!" He dug his nails on her chin.

She hissed in pain, she closed her eyes.."S-Stop" She said weakly, "Why would you do this to me?!" She shouted, he suddenly slap her cheek.."DON'T YOU EVER SCREAM AT ME LIKE THAT!" He warned, she chuckled weakly.."FUCK YOU! JEON..FUCK YOU" He chuckled seductively.."When?" He take off something on his pocket.

"J-Jungkook" Her eyes were suddenly covered in the black blindfold, she kept pulling the chains of her hands harshly..While jungkook grab a box, a box filled with many sex toys to play with.

"Spread that legs" He said angrily, but she disobey, shooking her head "I said to fucking spread your legs" He screamed, making her flinch.."What if i say that I don't want to?" Y/n said boldly, he scoffed and chuckled at her question.