Chapter 34 - 𝐔𝐠𝐥𝐲

Reina's Point Of View

His grip was getting loose and there was no way in hell I was going to agree to work for a weirdo like him. He didn't even know where his ice cream was. So why on hells earth would I work for him.

'I'm going to drop you in 3' 

He began counting shit.

I was about 50m off grounds and there was nothing else to hold onto apart from the balcony and seeing as he had his hands across my waist preventing me from moving I was truly helpless.

'2'

'You're bluffing.' I said with some part of me hoping it was true.

Oh my fucking God, there were cars down there.

I took control of my breathing just like my father had taught me to do. Never show anyone your fear because they will only simply feed off it like an animal.

'1'

He dropped me.

The fucking bitch dropped me.

I was falling shit.

I did a whole somersault in the air making sure my body was the right way up.

 Motherfucker dropped me like I was some sort of toy. 

I stood foot first on a car. I hijacked into it by opening the roof cars and playing on some of the wires of the car and then smashed the window. Thank God Serephina once worked in a mechanic store before and taught me a couple of things.

The car turned on without the key.

And I started riding out on the motorway beyond the speed I should be. It was fucking empty before I saw a car behind me speeding ahead.

I looked through the rear view mirror and saw Martinez scowling and muttering curses under his breath.

He was pissed consider me to be more.

I was fucking livid.

He threw me off a balcony and then proceeds to follow me.

Hell. He needs to learn that enough is enough like even my mum isn't that attached to me.

I accelerated and so did he.

Copy motherfucking cat.

I turned left to ext the motorway and he did see. 

He was finally a couple cars away from me when I looked in front to see that we were stuck in traffic.

I hate traffic.

All I see is red and that hurt my eyes especially since I met Narcissus it just reminds me of his ugliness and makes me puke.

That was when a moment of realisation hit me.

I'm in my fucking pyjamas and I have nothing to wear because he stole everything else.

Shit! Oh well, everything's replaceable apart from family and food and Leonardo DiCaprio the YOUNG VERSION of course.

I went on to another motorway and on the way I slowed with my mind at rest knowing I lost him.

A car came revving its engine right besides mine.

Narcissus and his ugly smile.