𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

A/N: My wifi was broken so I couldn't update :(( But anyway here's the update hope y'all enjoy it

"Isabella shall be the witness, now let us start shall we?"

"For this deal to work, we must both state our conditions." Muzan smiled while drinking from his glass, staring at the young woman in front of him who refused to make eye contact. "I shall let you state your conditions first."

"My conditions..." Y/N muttered under her breath, she took a deep breath and opened her mouth. "My only conditions will be for B/N and Machi to be released and to not be harmed by demons."

"If those conditions are met then I do not care what happens to me." She gulped and looked at him only to see Muzan smirk in amusement. "Is there something funny?..."

"No, there is nothing funny I am merely curious." The progenitor replied, resting his head against his hand and stared at her. "For you to go to such lengths just to protect B/N and of course little Machi who is not even your real sister."

"Even though Machi is not my blood sister, I am willing to protect her for Daichi..." Y/N mumbled suddenly she remembered her childhood friend who died in the hands of the man in front of her. "It's the only way I can pay Daichi for what he has done." For trying to protect me was left unsaid.

"It is a sad thing to lose a friend of so many years." Muzan closed his eyes as if he was mourning before snapping them open with a smile. "As an apology for killing her brother, Machi will not be harmed by any demons as long as she lives, but that condition shall only apply to herself."

"On the other hand, I am not sure about B/N..." He trailed off, watching her reaction closely. She stiffened at the mention of her brother's name.

When she stiffened, he grinned. "He has been quite difficult these past few days, especially when he heard some rumors inside this mansion."

"He's here?!" She abruptly stood, her eyes wide open in shock.

"I was not sure if I should tell you, you have also been quite difficult to deal with." That pleased smile was on his lips again and his eyes held a glint of humor. "Now I shall state my conditions-"

"Is he alright? Can you take me where he is?" Y/N asked and was met with a silent Muzan. "I just want to know if he is alright-"

"We shall discuss more of him later," The hostility in his voice and expression was unnerving. "For now, sit down in your chair and we will continue discussing our deal."

"Y/N!" Isabella's tone was enough to make her listen that she lowered her head and sat still.

"That wasn't bad was it?" Muzan clenched his teeth, veins forming on his forehead in anger. "I do not like it when I am being cut off when I am clearly talking."

"...My lord, she was just worried about her brother, please forgive her." Isabella bowed her head in front of the progenitor.

"Silence." Muzan slapped the tall woman harshly who landed on the floor in shock because of the strength the demon-possessed. "I do not remember giving you permission to talk."

"I'm sorry but please do not hurt Isabella, she did nothing wrong Muzan..." The young woman desperately wanted to stand up and ran towards the tall woman but stopped herself from angering him any further.

His stare was enough to kill a person, so when she was under the intensity of the glare, she couldn't help but gulp in relief when he started talking again.

"I shall let this slide for once, be grateful that I am still being generous." The black-haired demon angrily stated before calming down. "Back to the main topic which is about our deal."

"My only condition is... for you to supply me your blood whenever I ask for it and to never leave this mansion," Muzan told the woman in front of him, he mentally took note when saw Isabella freeze from the corner of his eyes.

"Supply you with my blood?..." Y/N inquired, dumbfounded. Did he want her blood as his food? Or for something else? The longer she was in this place, it was evident that she did not fully know Muzan and it was getting harder to guess his motives.

"Yes, your blood is special and precious which is why I need it." The demon confirmed before emptying his glass in one shot. "Those are my only conditions, if you need anything Isabella will tell me and I shall provide it within reason of course."

"Since I am in a good mood, I will let you see B/N tomorrow." Muzan stood up and dusted off his clothes. "For now I must leave, as I have other matters to attend to which is preparing little Machi's departure."

"Be a good girl and we shall see if you are deserving for a reward."