𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑜𝑛𝑒

This chapter contains very dark and mature themes

This chapter contains very dark and mature themes . If it's triggering or if you feel uncomfortable, you can skip this part. The whole  part is written in italic font.

My Face white and blistering, eyelids swollen nearly shut, hair falling from the front of my forehead in thin clusters, of experiment stumbled blindly around the room both hands frantically waving in front of myself.

That's exactly how I look, or worse. Several hours or even days passed when my father stuck a syringe in my neck and took me away. Where did he take me? That is exactly what I ask myself.

Everything is dark. No windows, no light. Only a chair in which I sit with my old clothes, feet tied up and my hand on my belly to protect my baby. I only found out a few days ago that I was going to be a mother. I also knew when this little miracle was conceived.
-
"I want to try something different " Lorenzo groaned, detaching his lips from mine and looking up at me. He watched as my brows frowned together as I contemplated what he was going on about.

"Like what?" I questioned, getting up from lying on the bed and resting on my elbows. He smirked and got up from me. Coldness drafted over my almost naked body.

I layed in my underwear set as I watched him, he walked over to the side table and rummaged in it for a few moments before he pulled out a black box. Confusion, that's all I felt.

He opened the box and took out a pink vibrator, excitement rose through my body and stayed at the place I begged him to touch.

"Are you okay with us using this?" He beamed and I nodded excitedly at his question. "Words, Alaïa"

"Yes, please" I begged and he shook his head, chuckling to himself. He stood over to me and climbed on top.

I wanted him, I wanted him to do whatever he wanted with me. I loved this man and was willing to try whatever with him.

His mouth found my neck as he started kissing down and towards my breasts, his free hand massaged my covered nipple with his thumb.

His kisses roamed up and down my body as he became lower and lower towards my heat. He tapped the side of my bum and I lifted myself up, my eyes not able to tear away from him.

His hands found the sides of my thong and he pulled them off in one swift motion, my legs opening wide out in front of him. He groaned at the sight of my dripping entrance. "You're so wet for me, baby" he smirked.

"Do you want me to make you feel good" he whispered, his head lowering down towards where I needed him.

"Yes Enzo, please. Make me feel good" I sobbed, throwing my head back to the pillow as I waited for the feeling.