Chapter one

1. I'M NOT YOUR TOY

"Sia, move your fat ass

"Sia, move your fat ass." Olivia Abel whispered sharply to her bestfriend as she nudged her, looking around the vaguely familiar space in suspicion and anxiousness.

"Five more minutes." Sienna groaned, not having realised they weren't in her bedroom as she snuggled further into Olivias side.

"I swear to god Sienna, I will rip off your new acrylic nails if you don't sit up." Olivia threatened as she looked down at her drowsy bestfriend before looking at their surroundings again.

Immediately, Sienna pulled away from her bestfriend with a gasp. "How dare you-" she cut herself off with her own confusion as she looked around. "Umm, bestie boo did you kidnap me?"

"Good your awake." A British accented voice spoke and the two girls instantly jumped in surprise as they turned to face who just spoke.

"Hold up, isn't this-" Olivia started to speak before she stopped and looked toward Sienna, the both of them having a conversation with their eyes and they ended up nodding.

"Who are you?" Sienna asked, widening her light brown eyes into a faux look of fear. Her and Olivia instantly recognised the woman in front of them to be Rose from the vampire diaries and later recognising the place to be where they brought Elena when they kidnapped her. The pair of time had yet to dwell on what was happening honestly, they were just kinda going with the flow.

Rose looked into the young girls 'scared' eyes and sighed sympathetically as her own eyes softened. "I'm Rose." She offered simply, her voice laced with barely hidden sympathy.

"Where are we?" Olivia decided to ask, forcefully making her voice tremble in fear as Sienna looked at her and tried her hardest to swallow down her laughter at her overly dramatic terrified look.

"Can't tell you that." Rose shrugged, not looking into either of the girls eyes which was a relief for they because she'd probably spot amusement in their eyes and that certainly wasn't ideal.

Just then, Trevor came in, in his arms was a unconscious Elena and he carried her over to the couch placing her down.

"Are you positive she's the right girl?" Rose asked as she looked toward her life long companion, gesturing over to a now confused Sienna who shared a look with Olivia.

"Yes, I've seen his thousands of paintings of her." Trevor nodded, "she's his and his brothers." He added, looking over at the brunette in something akin to sympathy yet cautiousness and curiosity at the same time.

"Let's just hope your right and he doesn't kill us for the false information." Rose whispered fearfully as she stalked out of the room, her head hung low.

Meanwhile, the bestfriend duo on the couch was practically bouncing up and down in excitement at the fact Elijah would be arriving soon - well, more so Sienna because he was one of her major fictional crushes and Olivia just admired his traits, not his appearance because well, she wasn't into boys. Like at all.

Elena begun to stir and awaken out of her unconsciousness and the bestfriend duo barely suppressed their groans of distaste, they heavily disliked the doppelgänger. Well, this doppelgänger - Katherine was a baddie who they loved. But, Elena was just a complete whiny little bitch who couldn't choose between two brothers in both of their opinions.

"What do you want?" Elena asked as her breathing got heavier out of fear when Trevor began to untie the ropes around her arms and legs, having not yet noticed the blonde and brunette who were watching in barely contained amusement. "Please I'm hurt."

"She sounds like she's speaking in cursive." Sienna uttered quietly to her blonde bestfriend who nodded in agreement as they both bit their lips to stop the laughter from escaping.

"I know, just a taste." Trevor said, his vampire features coming out as he leaned closer to Elena and went to take some of her blood.

Sienna and Olivia narrowed their eyes, sure they disliked the doppelgänger but she wasn't about to let him take her blood without any consent. Not that she'd give him any.

Almost as an immediate reaction, Trevor went flying across the room and his back smashing against the dusty walls, the walls cracking more due to the force of the impact.

Olivia and Sienna looked at the scene then back to each other with raised eyebrows, wondering how their lives had come to this - not that they were necessarily complaining. For starters they were in the vampire diaries universe, secondly, they appeared to be witches oh and thirdly, they were kidnapped because for some reason the originals wanted them. Fun.