59

2 UPDATES IN ONE DAY!!!!

As the door opened the sound of classical wedding music floated around me.

With the 2 most important people by my side I held my head up and began walking in.

The seated people of around 15 immediately stood up. Most were from the estate and a few of Andrei's men.

Once we were a little further in I glanced towards the main stage.
A gasp escaped my lips as soon as I saw him, even though he always wears suits this suit just makes me weak. The dark green checkered blazer and pants paired with a pair of black oxfords stands out against the rest of the men.

As he looked away from the officiant his eyes landed on me, they immediately widened

As he looked away from the officiant his eyes landed on me, they immediately widened. Mum calls it desi magic, even though I'm not desi.

His lips parted as dad handed me to him, my body shivered at the touch of his callous hand grabbing mine.

" Habibti you look so fucking beautiful" he mumbled pulling me closer, his lips landed on my forehead in a gentle kiss. Fuck me.
"Are you half Pakistani or something?"

"No but mum is" I whispered, partially still in awe. Andrei smiled against my cheek before turning back towards the officiant.

He squeezed my hand in a calming manner, thank God cause I am freaking the hell out.

The old officiant smiled and turned to the crowd excitedly.
" we are gathered today to celebrate the wedding of Storm Campbell and Andrei Ja....."

" ANDREI JABAL" a loud voice boomed through the hall interrupting the officiant, Andrei immediately pulled out his gun and turned. Are you fucking kidding me?!

TODAY OF ALL DAYS.

" William" Andrei growled out, he gently pushed my body behind his back as the pack of 10 men stormed towards the stage. Jamal, Ray, Finn and all of Andrei's gang pulled their weapons out and jumped up quickly.

Can I not be left alone for one fucking day.

" you took what belongs to us" the William man yelled. His plain grey suit making him look like a damn banker, what adds to the magic is his receding hairline.

I'm not doing this. I'm not fucking doing this.

Picking my dress up I stepped to the side so I was fully visible to the men, their eyes immediately shot towards me with lust and determination.

" get out of my wedding and your eyes of my damn woman!"

William immediately pointed his gun at me with a smirk.

" Storm get the fuck behind me" Andrei growled angrily pulling at my arm, not today sir. Rolling my eyes I grabbed the closest thing to me, the damn microphone stick.