Chapter 7

Chapter 7: Log of Extranormal Event #⬛⬛⬛⬛

Event Description:

At approximately around 3:17 pm, one of the police staff in one of the divisions of the city of police London receive a call from their anti-terrorism hotline from an anonymous called saying

“ —————— in London. Please don't be worried. The terrorist has already been dealt with and woke up 3 days later. And there was also the dead and unfortunate Servants of the Mister and Madam Gardner. Thank you for listening, Mister Officer. That's all I wanted to report. "

Followed by that, the police staff in charge of the communications at that time relayed the confusing yet alarming message to his superiors. The city of Police of London immediately sent out a response and headed towards Gardner's Manor.

There, they found as the anonymous caller said that not just one terrorist but a group of terrorists has already been dealt with. Knocked out and unconscious. They didn't appear to have any recent physical injuries. In the distance, they appear to be sleeping. But when they approached the terrorists, they found out that they aren't breathing. And their heart isn't beating. They would declare all of the terrorists dead but the strange call and their temperature are within the same as living humans stopped them.

The city police of London found out that Mr and Mrs ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ along with their son in law appeared to be in the same state. But within an hour, they woke up later confused with their situation and enrage with the unknown terrorist group.

In the manor, they found out remains of a shell of a bomb or sleeping gas that was used to cause the terrorists to enter this strange state. The city police of London concluded that the Anonymous caller caused what happened to the unknown terrorist group.

Mr and Mrs ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ have few surveillance cameras in their manor. Sadly, they didn't manage to record anything noteworthy except managing to record the time when the anonymous caller decided to make his/her call to the city police of London decided to inform them of the situation. What the Surveillance Camera manage to record at that time was a floating telephone.

Date of Occurrence:
06/⬛⬛/20⬛⬛

Location: London, England

Follow up action taken:

The events reached the ears of one of the undercover agents of the foundation. Said agent immediately reported it to the nearest site. Agent ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ confirmed that the terrorist group was members of the Chaos Insurgency. It appears that Mr. and Mrs. ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ are first-time customers of Marshall Carter & Dark Auction somewhere in ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛, England. They have successfully managed to buy several safe class  SCPs. This member of the Chaos Insurgency appears to plan on robbing Mr and Mrs ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ of their special items and riches. Unfortunately, one poor son-in-law happened to be at the wrong place and wrong time. After some time, that is where the 3rd party of the event comes in. The Anonymous caller is the 3rd party who manage to knock unconscious the Chaos Insurgency members by just throwing a bomb made by some unknown components that resulted in them being knocked unconscious and looking dead but alive for 3 days. Unfortunately, the victims are also part of affected by the unknown kind of sleeping gas. But it appears that the anonymous caller is prepared and must have made the 3 civilians feed or drank some kind of antidote on them. The 3 civilians manage to wake up earlier thanks to the antidote. After that, they were questioned.

When everything is done, the reinforcement of the foundation of the nearest site has arrived and taken the members of the Chaos Insurgency and has some foundation personnel take some blood samples from the 3 civilians, the city police of London, and the 3 civilians were given some Class-A amnestics.

The site director of ⬛⬛ ordered the ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ manor to be under the surveillance for a few months because several factors were involved in this event. Observing the 'sleeping' Chaos Insurgency members, it was concluded that the special sleeping gas component that they inhaled caused all of the members to enter a temporary death-like state for 3 days. Researcher ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ noted that it wasn't a temporary death-like state but their time was paused for 3 days. The components of the special sleeping gas are made of unknown components. After all of the Insurgency members woke up, they are detained and held at site ⬛⬛.

Note:

It is unknown whether the anonymous caller is part of another secret organization. Whether he/she is an SCP or using an SCP device during that time is unconfirmed. It was also unknown what is the motive of our 3rd party the "anonymous caller" for him/her to involve his/herself between the mission of some Insurgency members or saving ignorant civilians. But for the foundation personnel of site ⬛⬛, there is only one certain thing. The anonymous caller must be captured, detained, or contained in site ⬛⬛. Having a sleeping gas with reality-bending effects would be beneficial to the foundation. Some researchers and personnel within site ⬛⬛ have also already thought of various ways that the special sleeping gas could be used effectively.

This log is still recorded as Extranormal Events until further notice of change from the higher clearance personnel.

------

Update: 0⬛/⬛⬛/20⬛⬛

During the 3 days, while the Insurgency members were unconscious, the 3 civilians didn't show any unusual behavior according to the investigating agents.

Update: 0⬛/⬛⬛/20⬛⬛

Civilian 3 was noted to have a son. Civilians 1 and 2 are the grandparents of the child. Agent ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ notice that the child was intelligent probably due to his father and a kid with a very kind and caring demeanor. The kid was popular in school and with their neighbors. An adorable kid with an eccentric helpful personality. Agent ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ noted that civilian 3 has an impressive record within the ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ University and is a good teacher and presented various notable research and academic accomplishments. Agent ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ recommended civilian 3 to be hired by the foundation.

Update: 0⬛/⬛⬛/20⬛⬛

One week and a few days after the events, unusual activity was detected in the Manor. Mr. and Mrs. ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ is ignorant of the events. Field agents and foundation personnel suspected that it was the Invisible Anonymous Caller. The anonymous caller appeared to detect the presence of several foundation personnel in the manor and decided to escape using an unknown means and evading the foundation's special sensory detectors.