19

Your POV:

"So tell me about your party days y/n I wanna know all about this 'pussycat' persona" I smile and look over to check on my best friend before I answer Billie. "Well during high school I fell in love with a person I couldn't have...so as any teenager would I used sex, drugs and alcohol as a coping mechanism." Billies eyes soften and she nods her head telling me to continue
"y/bsf/n and I would go to every senior party as underclassman, we would get shitfaced drunk and hook up with random people. If not each other."

Billie furrows her brows and clenches her jaw. "Do you guys still sleep together?" I laugh and shake my head "oh god no! Don't get me wrong I love her but just not in that way anymore" Billies eyes soften and she exhales a breath of relief. I quirk my eyebrow about to tease her for being jealous before y/bsf/n returns with my drink "are you talking about me?" She teases

I take a sip of my drink "yes actually we were" my best friend quirks an eyebrow and gives me the look of 'oh really now' "Billie here wants to know if we still sleep with each other" I nudge Billie she smacks my arm and hides her face in her hand.

"Oh really now" my bestie joins me in teasing Billie "and what did you tell her?" Billie looks up to me I smirk "I told her that we slept together last week" I wink at my bsf she nods her head "oh yeah I was really sore the next day y/n you know I hate it when you don't let me calm down" she kicks my foot telling me to look at Billies face.

I look over to Billie who is shooting daggers at me if looks could kill I'd be dead. I break out laughing and so does y/bsf/n "that is so not funny." I grab Billie hand and kiss it "I'm sorry" she places her perfectly manicured hand on my thigh. I stop laughing and gulp. We talk for a little while when Billie finishes her drink and I get up to buy her a new one. I'm waiting at the bar for Billies drink.

When a girl walks up to me "hey sexy" I look at her "hi" I look away trying to find the bartender. He's busy so I look back at Billie and my best friend talking. My best friend has a shit eating grin on her face and I know nothing good is to come from that look. "Can you come dancing with me please" this girl is obviously very drunk and I'm not interested "no thank you I don't think my girlfriend would appreciate that" I look over to where Billie and my best friend are.

The girl backs off a bit I get Billies drink and walk back towards the table. I hand Billie the drink and right as I'm about to sit down that girl from the bar walks up "one dance please" I sigh and am about to tell her to 'fuck off' but before I could do that Billie wraps an arm around my waist "I suggest you leave my girlfriend alone" the girl looks Billie up and down before huffing and walking away.

"THAT IS HOW YOU DO IT!" My bestie stand up and shouts giving Billie a round of applause and a high five me. "S&M" by Rihanna comes on so my best friend drags me and Billie to the dance floor. I grab Billies waist feeling a little turned on by her little stunt and hearing her call me 'her girlfriend'. Billie gasps and holds onto my shoulder "your girlfriend huh?" I whisper into Billies ear. She shivers and blushes deeply "I-I'm sorry I just- she was making you uncomfortable so I wanted her to go away"

I smile "it's okay I didn't mind it" I turn her around so her back is pressed against my front. I start swaying our hips "in fact I found it very sexy" Billie gasps and presses herself harder against me. We dance a few more songs together, Billie grinding up on me and my hands roaming her hips and stomach. After a few songs my best friend finds us and tells us she's hot and going back to the table.

Billie and I decide to stay for one more song and a Doja cat streets remix starts playing so we stay. Billie really starts feeling the song and begins to move against my body more sexually. She's slowly sliding down my body when she squats completely she turns around and grabs the top on my pants slowly bringing herself up. I hold the back of her head as she slowly stands up so we're face to face. I wrap an arm around Billies waist and the other is holding the back of her head.

Billies eyes flicker from my eyes to my lips I pull her closer by the waist and Billie wraps her arms around my neck. She tangles one of her hands in my hair and the other rests at the base of my neck. I look down to her lips licking mine subconsciously. "Kiss me" Billie whispers "please" I lean in giving her time to pull away she doesn't in fact she closes the gap between us. Our lips move slowly together until she pulls my head closer and moans into my mouth. I feel my stomach flip.

I've wanted this for so fucking long and here it is. I lick her bottom lip asking for permission which she grants immediately. I roughly pull her hair closer into me as I take every inch of her mouth. Billie let's out a needy moan which I swallow. I feel myself beginning to lose control so I pull away biting her lip letting it snap back. Billie sucks her bottom lip between her teeth and whimpers. "I've wanted you for so long Billie" I whisper into her ear. She moans into my ear "I've wanted you too" "let's go home" she nods her head and I lead us off the dance floor.

Once we make it back to the table my besties lipstick is smudged. I laugh and walk over to wipe her mouth she laughs and does the same to me. We both wink at each other before I slip my arm around Billies waist pulling her closer. "Ready to head out?" I ask y/bsf/n "hell yes my feet hurt" we grab our things and y/bsf/n hands me her almost full drink. She gives me the 'you need this' look. I smile and down it before grabbing Billies hand leading her out of the club, and into a taxi. "I want my bed" my bestie says as we get closer to my house.

Yes my best friend has her own room in my house and yes I have one at hers.

"Well you're sure as hell not sleeping in mine tonight I've already got company" I place my hand on Billies thigh giving it a squeeze. I look over to Billie and wink. She smiles and looks down as her face flushes a deep shade of red.