21

Billie kisses my lips and begins softly undressing me. I smile at how gentle she's being. Once I'm down to my red lace panties Billie gasps as she scans my whole body. I smile and lay back running my hands up my stomach massaging my body. Billie groans and licks her lips bringing me into a heated kiss.

She kisses my neck "you can mark me" I feel Billie smile against me then suckle a hickey into my neck. I moan as Billie bites my neck and drags her nails over my thigh.

Fuck I forgot about her nails. Well it's not like I never wanted her to eviscerate my insides with those things.

She marks my neck with however many hickeys she sees fit, then sits up admiring her work. I moan and run my hands up her sides. Billie hovers her hands above my breasts "you can touch them" she smiles and places her hands down squeezing them roughly. I groan and buck my hips a little Billie thinks she hurt me so she pulls her hands away immediately. I whine "did I hurt you?" Billie asks worriedly "not at all baby" Billie cautiously places her hands back down on my chest and massages my breasts lightly before flicking my nipple

I squirm Billie watches my reactions intently. Learning my body Billie leans her head down sucking my right breast into her mouth. I moan and arch into her Billie begins swirling her tongue around my nipple. She switches to the other side "bite it Billie" Billie looks up at me questioningly "don't worry" she bites my nipple softly I moan and arch my back. Billie sucks my nipples for a while before she begins kissing down my stomach.

My breath becomes heavy watching her blonde locks drag down my body. I spread my legs for her she smiles and kisses my thighs. "Take them off Billie" she listens and takes off my panties throwing them aside. She looks down at my dripping pussy. Her mouth drops as she runs a finger through my folds watching as my arousal coats her finger. Billie moans making me moan.

"What do I do now?" I smile "taste me" Billie sticks her finger into her mouth closing her eyes moaning at the of taste of me. I watch her intently, slightly panting. Billie opens her eyes and looks into mine with blown pupils. I moan at the sight of her and reach out. Billie crawls up my body meeting me in a sloppy kiss. We swallow each other's moans. Billie breaks apart and settles back down between my legs.

She gives me an experimental lick. I gasp and try not to buck my hips into her. Billie looks into my eyes as she gives me a harder lick up my slit. I moan and throw my head back Billie does this a few more times "Billie baby lick my clit" she looks at me confused I reach down and spread myself open with two fingers, revealing my pink bud. She leans down and flicks her tongue against it. I gasp, Billie continues flicking my clit "suck it please" Billie sucks my clit between her lips "OH YES!" Billie is sucking it in and out "just like that, that feels so good"

I tangle my hands in her hair pulling her closer into me. Billie moans and the vibrations bring me closer to my orgasm. I sit up on my elbows "Fuck! Billie put your fingers in me" she releases my clit and slowly enters one finger her mouth drops feeling my warm walls tighten around her finger. Her long nails hurt a bit but the pleasure soon overtook the pain. "Another Billie" Billie carefully adds another finger "OH! Yesssss!" "Now move them" Billie starts to slowly pump her fingers into me. "Harder" Billie moans and starts pumping her fingers into me harder and faster. "Yeah! Yeah! Just like that! Your doing so good baby!"

Billie moans and keeps thrusting her fingers "UNHH! suck my clit Billie, please!" Billie immediately reattached her lips around my clit sucking it in and out. Billie is making eye contact with me while she literally fucks me into the bed. I throw my head back and moan loudly. Billie moans into me "BILLIE IM GOING TO CUM!" She moans again and adds another finger "curl them up baby!" Billie curls her fingers and I collapse against the bed.

"Billie! I'm CUMMING!" I cum into Billies mouth. Billie hums as she circles my clit then cleans me up. Once I catch my breath I sit up on my elbows and watch as Billie licks her lips and slowly pulls her fingers out. She stares at her cum coated fingers marveling at how my cum webs between her fingers. She looks up to me with a proud expression. I smile at her then grab her wrist sucking her fingers clean. I moan around her fingers. Billie moans as she watches me. I stare into her eyes then let her fingers go with a pop.

I grab her face bringing her into a sweet kiss. "You did so well" Billie smiles "I did didn't I" I giggle and shut her up with a kiss. "Mmm I can still taste you in my mouth" Billie says as she licks her lips. I smile and kiss her before getting up and walking into my bathroom. "We're are you going?" Billie asks me I don't say anything but I walk out with a warm washcloth and spread her legs. Billie looks at me confused but let's me. She sighs appreciatively as I begin to clean her off

"I would much rather you use your mouth but this is nice" Billie says as she throws a wink my way. I laugh and shake my head before I kiss her lips and walk back into the bathroom. I come back and lay in bed beside her. "Come here" I tell her she snuggles closer but I grab her arm and throw it over my waist then tangle our legs together. Billie giggles and places her head on my chest. "You remember when I told you I fell in love with a woman I can't have?" Billie looks up to me "mhm" "well I just got her" I kiss Billies head. "YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT ME?!" She whisper yells

"Yes Billie I've loved you since I was in high school" I giggle at her dumbfounded reaction. "Babygirl we could have been doing this a long time ago!" I look down at her confused "I've wanted you since your 18th birthday" my jaw drops she smiles and closes my mouth with her finger then kisses my lips. I melt into her kiss and pull her closer. "I love you Billie" "and I love you y/n" we both fall asleep with smiles on our faces soon afterwards.