Chapter 18

Oct:18th; 11:24am; laboratory

"Is that- uh - the alien thing?" My hands got sweaty and I started stuttering. "Yes, fascinating right?" Bruce still smiled, and played with a pen in his hand. "Uhm, what are you planing on doing with it?" I started panicking. Just the thought of this thing, escaping or finding a new host, gave me chills, and I felt like throwing up.

"We will test, what HYDRA was planning on doing with it. And how it will react when it has contact with other creatures-" "NO!" I yelled, and Bruce looked confused at me. "Can you scream a little louder, I don't think the others heard you." Venom said sarcastic. If this thing, gets to touch anything, it has a new host and is able to kill many innocent people.

"I mean, what if it kills those- Humans or rats or whatever you want it to interact with?" I asked him, trying to make him forget about, how extreme I reacted.

"Well, we're only going to use sick animals, to see how the symbiote reacts with them, like I said. And we will observe it. I already found out, that it doesn't like heat, and o²." "You better tell him about us now, before he finds out himself and tells Stark." I sighed, because I knew Venom was right. I hated the fact, that nothing was going as planned.

"Bruce? I think it would be the best if we kill it..." I almost whispered, scared of how he would react when he finds out about Venom. "What? Mórrígan, what are you-" I interrupted the scientist. "It would be the best if you sit down. I have to tell you something." Bruce opened his mouth to say something, but closed it again when he realized how important this is going to be.

The both of us sat down, and I checked the room for cameras. There were 4. In each corner one. Banner noticed how I looked at them, and turned them off without any hesitation.

"Before we start, can I ask you something?" I asked him, staring down at my hands, playing with the bracelet on my left wrist. "Uh yeah sure." I looked him in the eyes, and saw how concerned he looked. "Does the hulk, ever talk to you? Like, no one can hear him besides you?" He furrowed and said no. "Why are you asking?"

He placed his hand on my knee, and raised his eyebrows. "You can trust me, I won't tell anyone." He said in a soft tone. "I am asking, because- because... I kinda have my own Hulk. And he talks."

"What do you mean?" Bruce looked confused and I sighed. "You know how my body heals itself? Well it's not my body, it's the parasite which lives inside me... It's the same, as the one in the cage."

"Mórrígan, I don't think I understand." He whispered confused. "This man is pretty stupid for a scientist." Venom muttered, and I laughed.

"You have the Hulk, and I have Venom. That's his name." "So you also transform into a giant green monster, when you are angry?" He asked me. I chuckled and shook my head. "No, he can transform into himself whenever he wants."

Suddenly, Bruce jumped up, a giant smile on his face and clapped his hands excited. "What?" "What?" Venom and I both said confused. I expected him to get angry, scared or whatever, but jumping up like a little girl who just got a lollipop? I did not expect that.

"That's amazing, all the time I thought I was the only human-being who shares its body with a monster!" "WHAT DID HE JUST CALL-" "Don't call him that. I mean a monster, he doesn't like that." Bruce eyes widen, and he came closer to me, his eyes carefully checking our surroundings.

"Is he listening right now?" He whispered. "Uh... Yeah. I mean, he's always listening." "Can I see him?" He asked me and I thought for a second. "Only, if we kill the other alien. That little motherfucker is dangerous. Not all symbiote are softies like Venom." "A WHAT? A SOFTIE?! OH, I'LL SHOW YOU HOW MUCH OF A SOFTIE I AM!" Venom yelled and I rolled my eyes. "We both know, I'm telling the truth" I rolled my eyes.

"Did you just talk to him?" I only nodded in response. "So... are we having a deal?" I put my hand out, and held it in front of Bruce. "I mean, you are the only one who knows, how dangerous those can be. So I think, we should do what's best, and kill it."

We shook hands and I sighed relieved. "Okay, let's kill this little parasite." I smirked.

"And, how exactly are we going to do that?" Banner asked me, and crossed his arms. "I just need a lighter and hairspray."

Stay safe<3