Chapter 19

I laid completely naked in Hunter's silk sheets, panting wildly

I laid completely naked in Hunter's silk sheets, panting wildly. We had both just finished and there was a comfortable silence surrounding us. I was still pressed against his body, wrapped in his strong grip. So much for not wanting to screw Hunter again...

''Scarlett-''

''Scar'' I corrected him, trying to catch my breath. So he's allowed to use your nickname again, huh? You really are a filthy, fake-ass, little w-

Shut up.

''Scar,'' He began, also trying to catch his breath as his chest rose and fell against my bare back. ''Stay the night'' He finally finished what he wanted to say.

I turned my head a little, gazing into his eyes. ''Do you want me to? Or are you just trying to be nice?'' I joked, but his eyes held no humor.

''No, I'm not nice and I wouldn't dream of being'' He admitted. ''I just want you to stay the night'' He sighed, being completely honest from the looks of it. ''If you want to...that is''

''I do'' I whispered, gulping.

''You do?'' He was surprised.

''Yeah, I do'' I nodded, biting my lip.

He leaned down, placing a soft kiss on my lips. I turned around in his grip, my bare chest now pressed against his. The kiss deepened and I wrapped my arms around his neck, enjoying the sensual moment with all my heart. What was happening between us? Why was it that I suddenly felt I could only be intimate with him, and no one else?

''Hunter,'' I pulled away from the kiss, panting a little again. His eyes searched mine as I formulated my thoughts into proper words. ''What is this? What are we doing?'' I gulped, afraid I was about to ruin the moment.

He stared at me for a good while, before opening his mouth.

''Don't'' I shook my head. ''Don't tell me you don't know'' I predicted his answer.

''What do you want it to be?'' He shrugged, eyeing my reaction to this. I frowned, pulling away from him. His arms were still wrapped around me, making it easy for him to pull me right back. ''We both have...business to handle, no?'' He hinted at Brittany and Tyler, making me frown.

''Mines pretty simple'' I shot back. ''I doubt yours is as simple''

''You're right, it's not'' He nodded, frowning.

''So? What is this?'' I pressed.

''Casual...casual sex?'' He blurted out, searching my eyes.

''I'm not a whore'' I spat, ripping his arms off me with pure anger. There he was, always ruining every decent moment we shared.

''I never said that!'' He groaned as I searched the bed for my bra.

''Yeah, right!'' I gritted my teeth as I slipped my bra on. ''What else could you mean by that?! You fuck me and then you hint that I wouldn't mind this being casual! Because who am I to care, right? I'm just some whore who fucks everyone she meets, in your eyes!'' I spat, pulling my underwear on.