Forty Five minutes

"We Have to wake this wasted bastard up!" Smog yelled to everyone. He slapped The Queen a few times and she was up, and slurring her words. "Hhhey how ya dooowin?" The Queen spurted out. "We need you to use your ability to make it so that all magical creatures  in this town is temporarily rendered powerless!"  Smog ordered "Why temporarily?" Den asked. "Your friend over there counts as a magical creature,  don't act like no one has seen that tail of yours, Jaguar! and Derrick is literally a Sasquatch!" Smog exclaimed 

  "Wow I totally forgot you had a tail, Jaguar." Den said. "Im starting to grow cat ears!" Jaguar spouted. "You freaking furry..." Bimala mused. "Everyone, Shut up!" Smog yelled. Can you do it, Queen?" Smog asked. "... Whaddever" the Queen said, she waved her hands and everyone felt a wave rush over them. "I'm too drunk to do what you said, buuuut now you, and your weapons can interact with the dead" the Queen explained, before passing out.

  "Awesome!" Den yelled "Fine, lets do this the old fashioned way" Smog said, raising his guns. The Ghouls started to move, putting their fingers on the triggers of their weapons, and shooting at people. However the townsfolk fought back, firing their own guns at these undead foes. Den and his  friends jumped into action, fighting against the hordes of ghouls. Jaguar have himself cheetah legs, and tiger claws. He used his speed to avoid the bullets of the Ghouls, and pounced on them, quickly taking them out one by one with his deadly claws.

    Bimala cut through the zombies, releasing purple bursts of magic with each precise cut. She sliced through the bullets that got too close to her, and fought with burning passion. Small Bertha Provided Bimala cover from behind, she used her large physique to defend Bimala from the bullets she couldn't dodge or slice. Smog jumped onto Derricks back, as he barreled through the undead army.  Derrick ran through the ghouls, using his intense strength to tear them apart. Smog shot at the deadly adversary's, using excellent precision, despite being upon the back of a raging Sasquatch.

    Den... sat this one out, he was busy looking around the town, and taking notes with Detective Ghost, and Hennessy. "What the hell are you doing, Den!?" Jaguar cried, just before being overrun by ghouls. "I'm looking for clues!" Den Shouted Back. "Get over here and help!" Bimala Screamed. Den ran in with is sword of Midas, not even bothering to block. His healing factor coupled with his skin as strong as gold made Den nearly invincible.

   He cut through the ranks of the ghouls, infusing his sword with aura to give it even more power. In about 45 minutes Him and his fiends, plus the entire town of people armed to the teeth, drove the Ghouls back to the depths of the underworld. "We did it!" Den said happily, "Not yet", smog said, pointing at the white gunslinger, who was still near the barn 

  "Thats it! Me and you are gonna have finish this the old fashioned way!" The White gunslinger shouted.