His Girlfriend

I woke up the next morning to the warmth of Lucas's body on mine. We were both naked with my face on his hairy chest, and my breasts on his torso. One hand was wrapped around my waist while the other rested behind his head. The late afternoon sun filtered through the windows and the open balcony door.

Lucas was still sleeping, and I took a minute to admire how handsome he looked even in his sleep. I sat up to check the time and accidentally startled him awake. "Oh I'm sorry," I apologized.

"Good morning," he mumbled sleepily.

"Good morning," he held my hand and pulled me into him, for a morning kiss, a gesture I would have found 'not so cool,' with any other person, but with Lucas, I could not bring myself to care what my morning breath felt like if he did not. Thankfully I usually had great morning breath.

"Slept well?" he mumbled against my lips.

I nodded and kissed him again. "You?"

"With you in my arms all night, I slept better than well," he pulled the sheets down revealing his morning erection, and I giggled. "Don't be too flattered," he chuckled, "I have to pee,"

I pouted in disappointment, "so no morning sex then?"

"Oh there will be a lot of morning sex," he got to his feet and made his way to the bathroom, he relieved himself and walked back into the room, "but the kids will be back today so we have to get ready for them," he leaned over me on the bed, and trailed kisses on my neck, "then there'll be lots of sex,"

Lucas stayed back to take care of his room that was in a thorough mess thanks to our bonking through the night. Lucas had given Emma the day off so I had to take care of her duties for the day, which was not exactly a lot of work, just some laundry, cleaning the kid's room, and making breakfast.

I put the few clothes in the washing machine and went off to fix mine and the kid's room. My room was in a bigger mess since I could not get a chance to clean up yesterday, after making a mess searching for the dress I wore.

Cleaning up took a shorter time than I expected, and soon, I was in the kitchen making breakfast. I put on my sexy pink short that barely covered my ass and had the inscription "fuck me," behind. Quite an overkill, but I intended to make the most use of our time since the kids were not around. I paired it with a cropped singlet with a simple strap and rolled my hair up in a messy bun.

Lucas soon joined me in the kitchen where I was making some waffles and chicken. I did not notice him come in until he wrapped his hand around me, making me jerk up in surprise. "Oh god, you can't keep scaring me like that Lucas," I laughed and dropped the waffle mix I was making.

"I can't help it," he said and kissed my neck. I twisted in his arms so I could see his gorgeous face. He was only wearing a pair of pajama pants and nothing else, and I could not help but kiss his broad chest. "Are you hungry?" I asked.

"Starving," he said and pulled away first.

"Great because I'm making waffles," I turned back to the counter to put the last mix into the waffle iron.

"Do you need me to help with anything?" he walked to the island to take a seat.

"Not reall..."

"Fuck," he growled before I could finish speaking.

I turned around quickly to find his gaze boring into me, my shorts especially. I smiled sheepishly and walked to the oven to check on the chicken nuggets. With his eyes all over me, I made sure to bend over, giving him the best view of my barely covered ass.