The mystery person

Abby and Aiden were back home by sunset, and they could not stop going on and on about how much fun they had with Zoey that Sunday. I was tempted to share how much fun I had too but it did not seem like a very smart idea to share with 5-year-olds how sex with their dad slash my new boyfriend felt.

I could not help but give a girlish giggle as I remembered all the events that happened today. It was a very eventful day, that is if you would count staying in bed with Lucas and marathon sex all day. I wanted more than anything to tell someone how I was feeling, and holding it in was tearing me apart.

I could not share it with Lucas, since everything I was going to say revolved around him, the kids were not an option, Emma was not even around, and even if she were and we had not bonded close enough that I could share what an orgasm from Lucas's cock felt like.

There was only one person on the entire planet that would give anything to hear me talk about stuff that other ordinary people would find weird, my darling crazy hot as fire best friend. I put the kids to bed after an early dinner while Lucas went to work in his home office.

I rushed upstairs, locked my bedroom door, and dived on my bed ready to share some juicy gossip with Celine like we were 16-year-olds talking about the new boy we had a crush on.

"Hey baby girl," she said in a happy tone as she picked up on the first ring. I was glad to see that she was happy too for some reason, that was a major plus for me.

"Hey best fucking friend," I practically yelled in excitement.

"You're happy," she said without a hint of doubt.

"That I am," I giggled.

"Tell me something good girl,"

"Well, it depends," I sat up on my bed playing with the hem of my nightdress.

"On?"

"Whether or not you think sex—amazing sex—with my boss is good news."

"Sex is always good news," she said happily.

"Well, then I think it is safe to say I have the best news ever,"

Her excited scream rang through the phone, and I had to push the phone away from my ear for a second. "You're not fucking playing with me right?"

"Not for a second,"

"Oh my god," she cried, "I am so proud of you baby, I have never been so proud of you."

"Really? What about the other things I have done to make you proud." I teased

"You know what I mean," she laughed. "I can't believe you finally got drilled."

"You do know I was not a virgin, right?" I reminded her.

"If you have sex once with a mediocre orgasm and a guy you met twice at the club then yes you are still a virgin to me," she said sweetly.

"First off, I would have you know I have had sex more than once before, also how on earth do you even know it was a mediocre orgasm?"

"I was at your apartment that morning when you hurried him out, poor guy. I don't remember his face or care about his name, but as he struggled to put his clothes on, I do remember thinking 'how does he walk around with a Weiner like that?' and no not in a good way."

"You are just the worst," I said before I burst out laughing.

"That's why you love me, also I've never heard you sound so excited about fucking any dude before,"